Rewatching Older Films And Realizing Famous Actors Were In Them The Whole Time Appreciation Thread

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a great ep. I saw it as a kid and still remember it vividly.
- 5 friends have a weekly poker game
- One guy is absent and someone mysterious takes his place
- The New guy this night is winning crazy, he gets three of a kind every hand. More specifically 3 6s every hand.
- The other players start to notice and ask him what's the deal?
- Dude admits he's the devil or grim reaper and he came to play for one of their lives.
- I forget how they figured it out but the old white guy in the picture winds up being the unlucky mark.
- He gets to pick the type of poker they play for his life and he picks "Low-ball!" Where the worst hand wins.
- His friends comment good idea since the devil gets 3 6s every game
- They start playing stud and they all turn their cards over in the end.
- The unlucky b*stard gets 4 5s!
- The devil gets his 3 6s but his last card is like a tarot card and it just says 'death' with like a picture of the grim reaper on it.
- Everyone is sad for their friend and start saying their good-byes
- But one of the friends (not pictured) who has shown to be the dumbest in the group fixates on the 'death' card.
- He asks, "What kind of card is this?!" and begins to reach for the card.
- The devil screams, "No!" and as the dumb guy touches the card it turns into the 4th 6 in the deck.
- The unlucky guy won the card game of his life! The devil concedes and leaves.
- The guys continue their card game and treat the guy who unveiled the devil's trick like a star.

Do they rerun the 80s version of the Twighlight Zone? I used to watch it every Friday night as a youngster.
Great run down. I had to find the episode just off of you breaking it down for us.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This is a great ep. I saw it as a kid and still remember it vividly.
- 5 friends have a weekly poker game
- One guy is absent and someone mysterious takes his place
- The New guy this night is winning crazy, he gets three of a kind every hand. More specifically 3 6s every hand.
- The other players start to notice and ask him what's the deal?
- Dude admits he's the devil or grim reaper and he came to play for one of their lives.
- I forget how they figured it out but the old white guy in the picture winds up being the unlucky mark.
- He gets to pick the type of poker they play for his life and he picks "Low-ball!" Where the worst hand wins.
- His friends comment good idea since the devil gets 3 6s every game
- They start playing stud and they all turn their cards over in the end.
- The unlucky b*stard gets 4 5s!
- The devil gets his 3 6s but his last card is like a tarot card and it just says 'death' with like a picture of the grim reaper on it.
- Everyone is sad for their friend and start saying their good-byes
- But one of the friends (not pictured) who has shown to be the dumbest in the group fixates on the 'death' card.
- He asks, "What kind of card is this?!" and begins to reach for the card.
- The devil screams, "No!" and as the dumb guy touches the card it turns into the 4th 6 in the deck.
- The unlucky guy won the card game of his life! The devil concedes and leaves.
- The guys continue their card game and treat the guy who unveiled the devil's trick like a star.

Do they rerun the 80s version of the Twighlight Zone? I used to watch it every Friday night as a youngster.
OT but I love the old 80s freaky shows like this and Amazing Stories. It's really hard to be consistently good with these shows.

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
MV5BMTYwODU3MzYzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDg5ODgzMQ@@._V1_.jpg

That weird ass kid had to be a producer's son. He had about 2-3 roles in huge films where had had a few trash ass lines or just stood there looking like weirdo; probably banked $100K of them too.

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I never realized that Mark Ruffalo was in Collateral until now. I also never realized that Javier Bardem was in it as well. Damn, Tom Cruise used to date Penélope Cruz, who is now married to Javier Bardem and Cruise was also married to Katie Holmes, who is now dating Jamie Foxx. Small world.

I think they were grooming Penelope Cruz for Scientology to be his wife, she wasn't havin git though

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Leon getting blasted by this pig while he was sexxin in Colors.
:francis: