Rewatching GOT, The Starks Deserved Everything That Happened To Them

Daps
I'll read later, just had to come in here and rep for #StarkSet #WolfGang real quick

Off memory, I'd only consider Robb's being self inflicted. Marrying that exotic was an unforced error that was the source of his troubles. Others may have made errors that negatively affected their position, but the source of their pain unquestionably comes from outside forces. For example, you can criticize Ned's decision making, but the Brother fukking queen is undeniably the at the root of his problems.

I'll hold my neg until I've had a chance to go through the OP.
ibvBljRLdJFYXb.png
ibvBljRLdJFYXb.png
:ufdup:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
I disagree about Rickon. They should have got another actor but isnt Rickon like 6 years old or something? He was just a scared little kid but I guess it would be too graphic to watch a child die.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Ned definitely gets an L. From the jump he was on some 'The Lannisters murdered babies' and 'Robert isn't the man I thought he was' and 'they all snakes down in KL' yet he still talking that 'I won't dishonor his last hours' noise like Cersei, who got babies by her brother, is gonna respect that.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Ned definitely gets an L. From the jump he was on some 'The Lannisters murdered babies' and 'Robert isn't the man I thought he was' and 'they all snakes down in KL' yet he still talking that 'I won't dishonor his last hours' noise like Cersei, who got babies by her brother, is gonna respect that.

Didnt make sense either. Did he expect Tywin to lay down?

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've been saying this for the longest. It's a game of thrones and the starks think they can make up their own set of rules that nobody follows but them, instead of just playing by the actual rules of the game :snoop:
Ned was the biggest fukk up because he actually knew the rules and still decided to give cersai a warning, the rest of them just follow his example.

actually all important characters who got killed in game of thrones violated the rules and caused their own downfall.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
I'll read later, just had to come in here and rep for #StarkSet #WolfGang real quick

Off memory, I'd only consider Robb's being self inflicted. Marrying that exotic was an unforced error that was the source of his troubles. Others may have made errors that negatively affected their position, but the source of their pain unquestionably comes from outside forces. For example, you can criticize Ned's decision making, but the Brother fukking queen is undeniably the at the root of his problems.

I'll hold my neg until I've had a chance to go through the OP.
ibvBljRLdJFYXb.png
ibvBljRLdJFYXb.png
:ufdup:

Still breh...

It's like a fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me thing. Yeah we know they weren't the cause of the pain, but they knew the people they're dealing with ain't about fairness and they're still trying to play this honorable role :mindblown:

You don't even have to be evil to play the game, but you can't come in expecting everyone to adhere to your standards especially when you KNOW they're playing dirty.

The Tyrell's for example aren't evil, but up until Cersei's wiped them out, they still played the game accordingly and weren't walking around looking like morons.

The Stark's were a glutton for punishment and idk what they even expected to happen in some of these situations tbh.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still breh...

It's like a fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me thing. Yeah we know they weren't the cause of the pain, but they knew the people they're dealing with ain't about fairness and they're still trying to play this honorable role :mindblown:

You don't even have to be evil to play the game, but you can't come in expecting everyone to adhere to your standards especially when you KNOW they're playing dirty.

The Tyrell's for example aren't evil, but up until Cersei's wiped them out, they still played the game accordingly and weren't walking around looking like morons.

The Stark's were a glutton for punishment and idk what they even expected to happen in some of these situations tbh.
this. all this shyt is self inflicted because the starks don't cover their based.

Daps
Still breh...

Lol @ that being something to gloss over, that's the very point. Aside from Robb, the Starks had their horrors coming to them, undeserved.