Revisiting Prodigy "Product of the 80s"

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Yeah, I think he was just trying to get the material out before heading to prison

Absolutely. Because a lot of Return of the Mac jams were for HNIC 2 also, or vice-versa. The Dough, Represent Me, and Veteran's Memorial 2 all got pulled from Mac and put on HNIC 2 at the last minute.

Corndog

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you take the best songs from HNIC 2 and the HNIC 2 bootlegg, that's a classic album imo.

Word! the songs that got left off of HNIC 2 are banannas.

:takedat: @ money is a weapon, my life is empty without you, the list goes on..

SKY DADDY

Religion INC.
Daps
Reppin
I am
:myman::myman:thread is gospel, when this album dropped i'd ride round town with damn daddy on full blast 4 da heauxz, every track on there served a purpose, even the breakdance heavy looped samplez.the bonus track at the end of am i crazy..........they schemin they want me deadddd

Daps
Dope to see nikkas give Prodigy props instead of the same old talk about how much he "fell off"... Although nothing he's dropped since he came home has really caught my ear I still check for his shyt before I'd check most other nikkas shyt.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
album is hard and I just heard this shyt this year.....had it on repeat for a weak straight...this shyt was so grimey