Review bombing - what can be done?

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Despite the whining by these insecure losers, none it has any bearing in real life. The general movie going and tv watching public don’t pay attention to this shyt.

These male cacs had a mental breakdown when Brie Larson said she wanted more than just white men to review movies and started going after Captain Marvel review bombing before it came out which caused rotten tomatoes to change their viewing metric with audience scores. They also made countless YouTube videos about her claiming that the movie was going to bomb because she offended the white male audience.

But we know what Captain Marvel did at the box office and it had good legs which is how it got to a billion. I didn’t think it was the best MCU movie but I enjoyed it enough as did a lot of people (A cinemascore).

Also, these cacs changed their reasoning as to why Captain Marvel did well after getting hit with reality (It got released in between 2 huge Avengers movies!) So did Ant Man and the Wasp and that made like 630 million.

Point is: They don’t matter.

I made the mistake of watching one of those countless videos after somebody posted it here, and my YouTube recommendations were in shambles after:russ:

Constant recommendations from the same 3-4 channels that talked about the same shyt. World Class Bullshytters and Geeks & Gamers were 2 of them

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Don't read reviews and make your own judgement

fukking THIS

Like some peeps need to be grown ups and form their own opinions. Read whatever and take it with a grain of salt but damn….. form your own opinion in the end and don’t let no one bully you into theirs.

Also know it’s not the end of world if someone disagrees with you