Revenge of the Nerds I, II III

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
From IMDB:
There were two scenes in the movie that were either cut or not given context, that deal with the fact that Stan Gable was a nerd at heart but was too afraid and ashamed to reveal it. Curtis Armstrong discussed the cut scene during an online interview where he praised Ted McGinley's acting; it shows Stan leaving the endless Alpha Beta party and going to his room, after which he puts on a pair of glasses and begins reading a textbook, but when one the frat brothers calls at the door for him to rejoin the party, he puts the glasses and book in a drawer and sadly walks out. This scene informs another sequence the ending of the movie, where the nerds triumph, Stan Gable was not sad for losing to nerds, but sad because he knew he was a nerd at heart and was not able to reveal it out of fear of being bullied and humiliated. In the third film, this idea is used for the film's final scenes, where Stan (who once again had been bullying nerds) tells a courtroom that he is a nerd himself and will no longer hide it; he even uses the phrase "come out of the closet" in reference to admitting this publicly./QUOTE]
:ohhh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Can I add....

Ghoulies
Basket Case
Band of the Hand
Extreme Prejudice
The Hidden
Highlander
Vamps
Deadly Friends
Raw Deal

You and I forgot to add Iron Eagle….

Which got put in the shadow of Top Gun

Never wanted to let a black man shine

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
You and I forgot to add Iron Eagle….

Which got put in the shadow of Top Gun

Never wanted to let a black man shine
Underrated film. Before the was Sam L Jackson, there was Louis Gosset JR.

can I also add...

Action Jackson
Bad Boys (1983) *Must watch
Streetwalkin' (Khandi Alexander's first film)
No Man's Land
Vice Squad (Rerun from What's Happening) playing a "short lived" pimp

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I had actually never seen Revenge of the Nerds up until 20th Century Fox released those movies with the Deadpool variant covers so I curiously bought it and watched it and over the span of a year I watched 1, 2, and 3.

1 is a frat boy classic although that scene with the Darth Vader mask would not fly in today's age. The cast and crew have been asked about this scene at conventions, and they seem to regret it too. They actually had a skit on Robot Chicken on what would really happen if that played out. Judging by its premise, I thought 2 was going to be a sequel where it took the franchise and fell off a cliff Wile E. Coyote style, but I thought it was a pretty solid follow up. Not as good or funny as the first, but it had its moments. And as for 3? That's where the franchise fell off of a cliff Wile E. Coyote style. :trash:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Underrated film. Before the was Sam L Jackson, there was Louis Gosset JR.

can I also add...

Action Jackson
Bad Boys (1983) *Must watch
Streetwalkin' (Khandi Alexander's first film)
No Man's Land
Vice Squad (Rerun from What's Happening) playing a "short lived" pimp

I was always a fan of the 83’ Bad Boys with Sean Penn. It was a semi-remake of UK film called Scum with Ray Winstone. Scum was pretty brutal and tough to watch at times.

Never seen No Man’s Land, but I heard it’s similar to Point Break/Fast & Furious.

Action Jackson is where I learned what a handjob and footjob are.

Courtney Thorne-Smith was a cutie back then in part 2 also.

I watched Summer School a lot as a kid. She probably had the biggest role among the students.

That also had the girl who played Alotta Vagina in Austin Powers. She was bad AF in Summer School.

Last edited:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Damn dude…. Did you miss
Flight of The Navigator
American Ninja
Alien Nation
Enemy Mine
Critters?

Pure classic high rotation 80s content you posted u posted,,

After watching double toasted ,, I gotta have that ninja 3 the domination back up in me,,, I gotta watch that shyt,, I use wrap my self in bed sheets and jump around the house like a ninja after watching this shyt,,, pure 80s b movie crack rock

5ixG.gif

5ixG.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Pure classic high rotation 80s content you posted u posted,,

After watching double toasted ,, I gotta have that ninja 3 the domination back up in me,,, I gotta watch that shyt,, I use wrap my self in bed sheets and jump around the house like a ninja after watching this shyt,,, pure 80s b movie crack rock

5ixG.gif

5ixG.gif

Oh yea….

NINJA III was another great one…

It’s crazy how Ninjas was popping in the 80’s.

These young niccas don’t even fukk with Ninjas like that but they sleeping on their popularity

Also for a throwback them Penitentiary movies

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Y’all don’t know about them

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
I was always a fan of the 83’ Bad Boys with Sean Penn. It was a semi-remake of UK film called Scum with Ray Firestone. Scum was pretty brutal and tough to watch at times.

Never seen No Man’s Land, but I heard it’s similar to Point Break/Fast & Furious.

Action Jackson is where I learned what a handjob and footjob are.

I watched Summer School a lot as a kid. She probably had the biggest role among the students.

That also had the girl who played Alotta Vagina in Austin Powers. She was bad AF in Summer School.
Scum is one of the most horrific prison films if there ever was.

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Oh yea….

These young niccas don’t even fukk with Ninjas like that but they sleeping on their popularity

@Bryan Danielson have you seen the Cannon film’s documentary?

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Oh yea….

I only seen penitentiary 1 some years ago,,,, better late than never

That CO on video 1 2:46 mark looks like Porky,,,,,,.
classic

p8727_p_v8_ac.jpg

porkys.jpg