Return Of The Kufi Slappers: Foot On Neck Season Vol. 3 - Official Coli SFV Season 3 Thread

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
dont tell me yall let my understudy from SF4 win this ship :mjlol:

@2gunsup ima have to plant you like carrot dog

Lambo doors on the VW talking. You still rocking that toga? :pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Lambo doors on the VW talking. You still rocking that toga? :pachaha:
with you ill make sure i dont bathe so you can get a good whiff while you spinning in the air :mjgrin:

Cammy was hardly my main and after they fixed broken ass lariat you got rekt to the point that you quit playing fighters. GTFOH.:camby:
only thing that got broke was your spirit, its a shame i wasnt streaming back then :wow:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Wow, I did it brehs :wow:

A few shout outs

@Morose Polymath thanks for hosting the tournament man. My eyes lit up when I saw you were doing a 3rd edition, because after getting second place last year, I felt I had unfinished business. This is more or less a thankless job, but your passion for it means we get to compete against one another. I hope you continue to do these, and maybe even venture into other fighters outside of SF one day? #DBFZ #SOULCALIBUR6

@Khalil's_Black_Excellence When this tournament was announced, I had gone nearly a year without playing a single game against anyone but my boy, and even those were like 5 matches a month. You were my first opponent, and your focused and tenacious style helped me get back into shape.I feel your fighting spirit with every button press, which makes me not want to lose to you. I respect your competitive nature and always bring my best against you. GGs.

@Relldaproblem You're a cool dude who is gracious in victory and defeat. I've played fighting games long enough to know this is a pretty rare trait. I definitely think next time around you should go all out and play your best character. I'd love to fight it. I think we all would, first champ. Seeing you go at in the first year is why I even bothered entering. I was like "this dude is nice, I want to fight him" lol.

@Flack_0 aka "The Wake Up Call". So I have a confession to make: I don't like Street Fighter V all that much. It's an okay game, but there are many design decisions I flat out disagree with, and it's the least engaged I've ever been by a SF game (I started at 3S). As I mentioned before, I stopped training and stopped really caring, thinking to myself "shyt, I'm good enough, I'll settle for the level I'm at." Then you annihilated me in embarrassing fashion 5-0. That's when I knew I had to hit the lab and familiarize myself with all the stuff that had changed with the game since I quit (around Ed's release last year): the new characters, new moves, new triggers, balance changes. Suddenly my desire to win overrode my apathy towards the game. I didn't wanna embarrass myself in this tournament, so thank you for waking me up and making me care again, or I probably would have lost early.

@JoeyTones I think you have a really strong neutral presence and a nose for what the right play is, so you're one of the opponents I take the most seriously. Very tenacious and focused. You don't "give in". I don't ever get that "Okay, I broke him" feeling when I play you, which is annoying but also something I respect. I wanted to beat you so bad that when I went down 3-2 in one of our sets I flung my water bottle across the living room. Thankfully I won, or that wouldn't have been the only thing I flung that day. We've had more than a few down to the wire sets. I think you're barely scratching the surface of your potential should you choose to really put time in. GGs always.

@DonkeyPuncher718 You play with a strong level of confidence in yourself which I think can be just as, if not more, dangerous than experience or top notch skill. Our set was the closest one of all, and with few spots left for the final round, I knew I had to beat you. I admit to underestimating you, but you showed me the error in my ways pretty quickly. I hope you continue to train, I am dedicated to making sure the next time we play, it's not that close :mjgrin:

@2gunsup GGs champ. I enjoy competing against you. You're a smart player with a good read for how to effectively play good defense while picking your spots on offense. Beating you and avenging my defeat last year was the highest priority goal for me. I have so much respect for your abilities that, after beating you in winners' final, I kept playing you for hours longer. Because I knew deep down that you were going to come back even stronger in the grand finals, so I needed to understand your game on a more intimate level or I would definitely lose. Our tournament match was done, but our competitive nature persisted and I really enjoyed those fights, culminating in our grand final rematch. Thanks for setting the bar and giving me a goal to strive towards, as I am a goal oriented person at my core. Looking forward to playing you again.

Thanks to every one who tuned in to watch the event. I saw it hit like 90 viewers and recognized a few names: @Rekkapryde @CarltonJunior @Methodical to name a few. Really dope of the Coli to show love. Big ups to @Brooklynzson for spreading the word and supplying an audience. Hopefully ya'll enjoyed the show.

Until next time brehs :salute:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

A few shout outs

@Morose Polymath thanks for hosting the tournament man. My eyes lit up when I saw you were doing a 3rd edition, because after getting second place last year, I felt I had unfinished business. This is more or less a thankless job, but your passion for it means we get to compete against one another. I hope you continue to do these, and maybe even venture into other fighters outside of SF one day? #DBFZ #SOULCALIBUR6

@Khalil's_Black_Excellence When this tournament was announced, I had gone nearly a year without playing a single game against anyone but my boy, and even those were like 5 matches a month. You were my first opponent, and your focused and tenacious style helped me get back into shape.I feel your fighting spirit with every button press, which makes me not want to lose to you. I respect your competitive nature and always bring my best against you. GGs.

@Relldaproblem You're a cool dude who is gracious in victory and defeat. I've played fighting games long enough to know this is a pretty rare trait. I definitely think next time around you should go all out and play your best character. I'd love to fight it. I think we all would, first champ. Seeing you go at in the first year is why I even bothered entering. I was like "this dude is nice, I want to fight him" lol.

@Flack_0 aka "The Wake Up Call". So I have a confession to make: I don't like Street Fighter V all that much. It's an okay game, but there are many design decisions I flat out disagree with, and it's the least engaged I've ever been by a SF game (I started at 3S). As I mentioned before, I stopped training and stopped really caring, thinking to myself "shyt, I'm good enough, I'll settle for the level I'm at." Then you annihilated me in embarrassing fashion 5-0. That's when I knew I had to hit the lab and familiarize myself with all the stuff that had changed with the game since I quit (around Ed's release last year): the new characters, new moves, new triggers, balance changes. Suddenly my desire to win overrode my apathy towards the game. I didn't wanna embarrass myself in this tournament, so thank you for waking me up and making me care again, or I probably would have lost early.

@JoeyTones I think you have a really strong neutral presence and a nose for what the right play is, so you're one of the opponents I take the most seriously. Very tenacious and focused. You don't "give in". I don't ever get that "Okay, I broke him" feeling when I play you, which is annoying but also something I respect. I wanted to beat you so bad that when I went down 3-2 in one of our sets I flung my water bottle across the living room. Thankfully I won, or that wouldn't have been the only thing I flung that day. We've had more than a few down to the wire sets. I think you're barely scratching the surface of your potential should you choose to really put time in. GGs always.

@DonkeyPuncher718 You play with a strong level of confidence in yourself which I think can be just as, if not more, dangerous than experience or top notch skill. Our set was the closest one of all, and with few spots left for the final round, I knew I had to beat you. I admit to underestimating you, but you showed me the error in my ways pretty quickly. I hope you continue to train, I am dedicated to making sure the next time we play, it's not that close :mjgrin:

@2gunsup GGs champ. I enjoy competing against you. You're a smart player with a good read for how to effectively play good defense while picking your spots on offense. Beating you and avenging my defeat last year was the highest priority goal for me. I have so much respect for your abilities that, after beating you in winners' final, I kept playing you for hours longer. Because I knew deep down that you were going to come back even stronger in the grand finals, so I needed to understand your game on a more intimate level or I would definitely lose. Our tournament match was done, but our competitive nature persisted and I really enjoyed those fights, culminating in our grand final rematch. Thanks for setting the bar and giving me a goal to strive towards, as I am a goal oriented person at my core. Looking forward to playing you again.

Thanks to every one who tuned in to watch the event. I saw it hit like 90 viewers and recognized a few names: @Rekkapryde @CarltonJunior @Methodical to name a few. Really dope of the Coli to show love. Big ups to @Brooklynzson for spreading the word and supplying an audience. Hopefully ya'll enjoyed the show.

:salute:Congrats breh you earned it, check them DMs breh.....

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

A few shout outs

:salute: my brother

HonoredOne

Back on hiatus
Supporter
Daps

A few shout outs

crying-applause-gif-8.gif

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
FINAL TOURNAMENT PHASE: GRAND FINALS RESULTS
Coli SFV Season 3.1 - Playoffs - Challonge
Coli SFV Season 3.1 - Pools - Challonge

3) @Versa (CFN: RNS_ZeroCool) defeated the defending Champ 1) @2gunsup (CFN: WhoSalty) to become the new Coli FONS Street Fighter V Grand Champ :salute:

As the new champ @Versa will get a banner under his name that will say "Champion" to let everyone know his prowess in the game and he'll get the Grand Prize of the 30th Anniversary Street Fighter Collection.

Full Results:
:salute:Supreme Champion: @Versa
:obama: Top Contender: @2gunsup
:whew: Worthy Adversary: @Khalil's_Black_Excellence
:ehh: Maybe Next Time: @JoeyTones
:mjgrin: Good Try, Good Effort: @Flack_0 , @Relldaproblem
:mjpls: Almost Made The Cut: @DonkeyPuncher718 , @Guts
:ld: Keep Practicing: @Two Stacks , @Sypress , @OmegaZero , @el_oh_el
:manny: Drowned In Pools: @TripleAgent , @Monsanto , @Kaydigi , @FaygoMI
:ufdup: Wasn't As Easy As You Thought Huh?: @kingdizzy01 , @Mowgli
:blessed: Thanks For Your Support: @Kamikaze Revy
:gucci: Why Even Bother??: @u are always correct

- That wraps up another exciting, legendary Season of Coli Fights: Foot On Neck Season. I wanna thank all the brehs who participated, cause without yall this wouldn't of been possible.
latest

- Special thanks to my breh @I.AM.PIFF for the lookout with the banners, top notch work as always breh :ohlawd:
- And last but not least thanks to the gawd @Brooklynzson for letting us host it on this site and putting the word out so the rest of the Coli community could enjoy it with us. :salute:

- Stay tuned tho brehs, we may have some more Coli Fights Mayhem in store for next month.....
full

Last edited:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Good little set up there, whoever the Guile player is you hardly to used your V-Trigger all set, so many missed opportunities. I'd recommend watching Nuckledu & Daigo, most oppressive Guile's out

The Akuma player was clean, consistent max damage punishes, check out Tokido tho as there's a lot of tech he uses that you could add to your game

I wish my scrub ass could play at y'alls level...