Retro Handhelds

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Said this in the other thread but I own a retroid pocket 3+ and I'm looking for PS2 titles that work well with it. Anyone else own one?

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
Said this in the other thread but I own a retroid pocket 3+ and I'm looking for PS2 titles that work well with it. Anyone else own one?
I have a retroid pocket flip and have played Silent Hill 2, Final Fantasy X and Contra Shattered Soldier which all work. Here is a compatibility list for the 3+/Flip from the retroid reddit:

Game Compatibility Sheet

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I have a retroid pocket flip and have played Silent Hill 2, Final Fantasy X and Contra Shattered Soldier which all work. Here is a compatibility list for the 3+/Flip from the retroid reddit:

Game Compatibility Sheet
Dope I'll check them out and the list too. I was trying to play TrueCrime New York and was having issues but found out the older version of the ps2 emulator is better than the one that's on the play store.

I installed that one instead and games run better on it now.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Just ordered one of these today for my wife. I'm thinking of ordering a second one as a Secret Satan Santa gift.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I sell these along with the miyoo mini plus on my website :wow: good product

Damn I would have bought from you if I knew just got mine today

Came with 14,000 games loaded

PSP, Dreamcast, PS1 , genesis , snes, nes etc

So tiny can fit in my pocket. Travelling again to Africa and didn't feel like bringing my steam deck so copped this

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps

So tiny can fit in my pocket. Travelling again to Africa and didn't feel like bringing my steam deck so copped this

I also got the same one, lots of games on it.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

How much was it? Also is it comfortable or do your hands get cramped when playing.
I sell these along with the miyoo mini plus on my website :wow: good product
Oh word how
Much you sell it for? That one comes with games right?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How much was it? Also is it comfortable or do your hands get cramped when playing.

Oh word how
Much you sell it for? That one comes with games right?

paid like 63 cdn

It's comfortable gets a little cramped after awhile though but you get used to it. On games where you just use the dpad then you don't really cramp.

I'm happy with the purchase, screen is great, battery life is great and it charges fast. So many games, literally every game you think of is there . And the size is amazing can fit in your pocket, I have like a 22 hour flight to uganda next week and this is why I bought it. I'm packed and had no space for my steam deck but this thing is so small so portable, its smaller than a iphone length wise and just a little bigger width wise. 14,500 games come with it.

I went from paying grand theft auto vice city stories (psp) to super mario 64 to crash bandicoot 3 warped (playstation).

Last edited:

Shakeydog

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Good find just ordered 5 2 for me and my girl and 3 for my younger cousins for Christmas.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
paid like 63 cdn

It's comfortable gets a little cramped after awhile though but you get used to it. On games where you just use the dpad then you don't really cramp.

I'm happy with the purchase, screen is great, battery life is great and it charges fast. So many games, literally every game you think of is there . And the size is amazing can fit in your pocket, I have like a 22 hour flight to uganda next week and this is why I bought it. I'm packed and had no space for my steam deck but this thing is so small so portable, its smaller than a iphone length wise and just a little bigger width wise. 14,500 games come with it.

I went from paying grand theft auto vice city stories (psp) to super mario 64 to crash bandicoot 3 warped (playstation).
That's dope asf, I have the retroid pocket 3+ and love the power of the machine and the size (pause). Can play some GameCube, a lot of N64 and even a good bit of PS2 games.

However does this one come with all those games out of the box? Also is set up easy?

If so I may have to cop this one just for the portability and the variety of game titles.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That's dope asf, I have the retroid pocket 3+ and love the power of the machine and the size (pause). Can play some GameCube, a lot of N64 and even a good bit of PS2 games.

However does this one come with all those games out of the box? Also is set up easy?

If so I may have to cop this one just for the portability and the variety of game titles.

Yup I haven't done anything to it at all. Just literally got it and turned it on and then there is a menu by system you just select what system then a list of games and voila

I havent tried adding any roms or configuring any settings works right out

1332 snes games

500 nes

187 N64

3675 game boy

2099 game boy color

15 Nintendo DS

263 game gear
5 Dreamcast
23 PlayStation
32 psp

its easy to add roms etc.