Rethug extremists are calling the female agents from yesterday "DEI hires"

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
When you stop seeing the american right as good faith opposition and the pure evil they are your perspectives change. I remind folks this same people mock travyon martin every day and say he got what he deserved, make memes about george floyd and how he was a druggie, defend the cops anytime a black person gets unjustly killed and now these demons want to feign outrage? Spare me the hypocrisy please.
I feel bad that these scumbags are attacking these women agents who have dedicated their lifes and careers to protecting government officials, to get into the secret service isnt getting into your local police force, its is highly selective and you have to be the best of the lot, what an insult to these women agents, despicable by trump and his supporters

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Just gonna ignore the dozens of white men in the video.:mjlol:
The people who pulled that man off the stage are who they should be worried about. Why do they even care about those women? I want to see what happens if a bunch of those agents quit. People be on Twitter just talking knowing damn well they’d never be around the smoke.

DJK

All Star
Daps
LOL we both know sistas would have handled this shyt quick
Becky just there for the check