Rest In Peace To WCW Legend Ice Train (Updated with DDP Paying Tribute)

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow RIP

dude was a memorable character from an era with so many big stars even if he was just a midcarder

look at this trash headline tho :snoop:

Alaskan
Daps
One of my fav WCW midcarders and Bish had the GALL to put Norton and Train together to make fire and ice :whew:

RIP
Those huge motherfukkers should have had a tag title run. Japan got Norton right, did Ice Train ever go over with him? I feel like they could have been on some Dr Death and Terry Gordy shyt over there.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Those huge motherfukkers should have had a tag title run. Japan got Norton right, did Ice Train ever go over with him? I feel like they could have been on some Dr Death and Terry Gordy shyt over there.
Ice Train was still green at the time but indefinitely think they would have gotten there. They could have been great foils for the Steiners in what at the time was a pretty decent tag division already

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
RIP Ice Train.

Enjoyed Fire and ice. They were a badass presentation and their theme song is still fire.

He was super nimble on his feet for such a hoss.

Him and CT Fletcher were cousins so it was cool when he’d chime in with gym tips etc in the comments on CT’s YouTube/insta

Wow.

The genetics.

@puppetmaster

Thanks for the story.

Found out my best friend from grammar school was a guy in CT and kali muscle vids a while back. So I was able to reconnect.
Cool to hear.

Art Barr

Art Barr

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Damn. R.I.P.

I recently ran across clips of Fire and Ice's matches with the Steiner Bros

Edit: I see someone posted it already.