Respectful Ladies of The Coli, do you ever wish you were still a virgin?

MadeInAmor

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF?? I feel bad for the men who fall for this type of trickery. I mean, what's the purpose of this? What I mostly hear from men is that they don't even want to fukk with virgins anyway.

Daps
tumblr_lta3b1KmAv1qii6tmo1_500.gif

I love this movie.

Binary

Banned
Daps
WTF?? I feel bad for the men who fall for this type of trickery. I mean, what's the purpose of this? What I mostly hear from men is that they don't even want to fukk with virgins anyway.

They wanna marry them though :mjpls:

Blacsmiff

Pro
Daps
Reppin
California
:ohhh:

Well then I just gotta bring a blood sample from the first night fukkin to the lab and have it checked, cuz I sure as hell aint gone taste it if its real :scusthov:

jiu_rf_photo_of_lab_working_holding_vial_of_blood.jpg

if its fake japanese movie blood that came out her p*ssy, bytch goes -> :trash:
#HoH

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

the purpose is to shame women into feeling bad about their vaginas, and sex lives.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
the purpose is to shame women into feeling bad about their vaginas, and sex lives.

It shouldn't be the amount of partners that should be shameful, it's if you're bad once you have one that's shameful. :jawalrus: But I'm pretty sure I'm preaching to the choir for the most part here on the coli.