Respect to kidd, nash, allen and older nba players

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
Man, what the hell kinda improvements are you making to your game at 28?

I'm 24 and just Lil stuff like finding driving lanes and openings when to pull up instead of forcing plays. Looking for passing lanes when help comes. post defense that gives me the best leverage. Nothing special but it's stuff I really didn't focus on when I played organized ball. I see the game better than I did when I was younger.

Daps
I'm 30 and can barely play 4 games on the court anymore. Next morning I'm aching and hurting. These dudes are 36 and older playing in the nba.

Its funny that you make this thread...I played ball for the first time in 4 years. Literally.

I was surprised that my skills were still there but I was sooo winded. :deadrose:

Im gonna feel it tomorrow :to:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I'm a much different player than I used to be. I've improved in getting boards and I now have a killer jumpshot. I no longer have my John Wall speed. I rarely drive to the hole anymore and that was what my entire game was based upon. As for endurance I can only go five games max if I don't want to ether my body the next morning. As for my d, I only play down low.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
me coming down from 6'0....270 (to 260 and losing :win:) helped me out a lot @ 27. :flabbynsick:

I feel I'm settling more J's tho. :sadcam:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Man, what the hell kinda improvements are you making to your game at 28?

Steve+Nash+Elizabeth+Hurley+dating+rXTkPc86UZbl.jpg

killacal

Banned
Daps
Nash is almost 40 still running around chasing players young enough to be his kids

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
not hard to keep playin but yall fakkits do too many drugs and demonic shyt to preserve yourselves

nash and allen and kidd aint impressive still playin cause they got the tailor made lifestyle to maximize their running in the nba

Daps
man, I'm 32 now and my game has changed from a Latrell Spreewell wing type dude to a Low budget Andre Miller post playing guard. I can barely even dunk now... can't see how these old as NBA players still get it in on a professional level.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My hops have pretty much disappeared and I'm just turning 27...but most of that is due to not being in shape as I play once a month at the most.

I still got my first step and speed, though. That shyt doesn't look like it's ever going away. I still can't be stopped from getting to the rim at will. As for my jumper and handles...well, let's not talk about that... :rip:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
not hard to keep playin but yall fakkits do too many drugs and demonic shyt to preserve yourselves

nash and allen and kidd aint impressive still playin cause they got the tailor made lifestyle to maximize their running in the nba

Everyboy should do it since it's so easy then, right?

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
My hops have pretty much disappeared and I'm just turning 27...but most of that is due to not being in shape as I play once a month at the most.

I still got my first step and speed, though. That shyt doesn't look like it's ever going away. I still can't be stopped from getting to the rim at will. As for my jumper and handles...well, let's not talk about that... :rip:

:usure: