Respect to kidd, nash, allen and older nba players

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm 30 and can barely play 4 games on the court anymore. Next morning I'm aching and hurting. These dudes are 36 and older playing in the nba.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Past about 27, if you're not getting paid for it, playing a lot of basketball really isn't worth it.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Lol what? Not even if its fun?

:beli: Basketball is the main if not only form of cardio for many people i know. So once you turn 27 youre just supposed to quit and get :flabbynsick: ?

If you're just using it to stay in shape, playing once a week or a couple of times a week, then sure.

But playing every day like you would do every day after high school? HELL NO. That shyt will kill your body. It might be fun while you're doing it, but when you wake up and your back and knees and shyt are hurting, :no:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Ehhh...I think it depends on your height, weight, and style of play. If your stretching all the time and not some 6'6' 300 pound dude, I don't see the problem.

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
I try to play 3 or 4 times a week and gets shots whenever I can. It's easy to say why put in all that work if you're not getting paid for it but I get real enjoyment out of playing and working on my game. Plus I'm at my peak physically anyway.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I'm 28 and still play ball on occassion, but I've felt my body slowly breaking down for the last 3 years. :flabbynsick:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm 30 and can barely play 4 games on the court anymore. Next morning I'm aching and hurting. These dudes are 36 and older playing in the nba.

Dang breh are you a decedent of Larry Holmes :huh:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I try to play 3 or 4 times a week and gets shots whenever I can. It's easy to say why put in all that work if you're not getting paid for it but I get real enjoyment out of playing and working on my game. Plus I'm at my peak physically anyway.

Man, what the hell kinda improvements are you making to your game at 28?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

These dudes also have been playing ball for a living basically since high school, and have access to the absolute BEST trainers, recovery supplements & custom meals in the world. All of that stuff ads longevity.

It's still great they can play at an NBA level at their age, but I'm just saying.....they do have some advantages.

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
this ain't really all that unique; you should ask any nikka below 30 in the US Army\Marines what their OG sergeant does\looks like everyday.

I still don't know what happens to these MFs once they actually retire\get put out the military......

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
this ain't really all that unique; you should ask any nikka below 30 in the US Army\Marines what their OG sergeant does\looks like everyday.

I still don't know what happens to these MFs once they actually retire\get put out the military......

Yo, it's like the PT doesn't hurt em :russ:. it's all mind-over-matter at that point, though:manny: