The run is finally over :mjgrin:

We still got many classic moments :ufdup:

HelplessSpanishGaur.gif

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey
fukk it. Let them drop him down then rebuild him back up in the midcard. He'd be better off for it in the long run. :yeshrug:

Upside, he has definitely improved in the ring. Give it some time and he could make his way back up, if booking does him justice....which Road Dogg will probably fail.

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Damn the WWE did jinder dirty big time, how could they have fucced this up so badly?? In "trump's america" his title run should have easily written itself if you look at wwe's audience.. CM Punk was dancing in paul bearer's ashes and didn't get the heat jinder does, Seth rollins was about to kill edge and didn't get the heat jinder does.. I don't even think theres been a bigger heat magnet carrying the strap that both smarks and casuals really hated since miz back in 2010, maybe sheamus in 2015?

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Upside, he has definitely improved in the ring. Give it some time and he could make his way back up, if booking does him justice....which Road Dogg will probably fail.
Read The wrestling observer review some random guy did (Double talk hasn't reviewed itbyet) and he said that Mahal doesn’t feel even a little like a main eventer. :russ:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
:mjlol: Damn the WWE did jinder dirty big time, how could they have fucced this up so badly?? In "trump's america" his title run should have easily written itself if you look at wwe's audience.. CM Punk was dancing in paul bearer's ashes and didn't get the heat jinder does, Seth rollins was about to kill edge and didn't get the heat jinder does.. I don't even think theres been a bigger heat magnet carrying the strap that both smarks and casuals really hated since miz back in 2010, maybe sheamus in 2015?
America is racist as fukk

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
No one ever brings it up enough..well..except one guy....his name was Hassan.
Jinder literally told the truth in those promos.....Beyonce actually just recently said it: Racism is so much American culture that speaking out on racism makes cracka ass crackas think you're attacking America.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Jinder literally told the truth in those promos.....Beyonce actually just recently said it: Racism is so much American culture that speaking out on racism makes cracka ass crackas think you're attacking America.
I don't pay attention to Beyonce but this is the WWE. You can go far in the E if u Black and Go HEEL..New Day? They playing it safe..dancing...jiving...shyt like that. And fans still kind of cheered Shield..lol. So yeah..to reach top potential in the E...if u Black, your best chance is to be heel. Because the natural inclination of white America is to be against u, especially this America that voted a fukking Republican President in office in this day and age.

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
Jinder's a good character but the dude fits perfect in the midcard...I guess they can use him in the main event to get faces cheered, like Reigns and shyt.