thanks god bless :mjgrin: and may god bless the majarajah

AMOR DE REY :banderas:
tumblr_oozt5eYzoU1srbyoyo1_400.gif

Are u fukking kidding me u guys a wild savage t-shirt :mjlol:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was on this train at the beginning and I'm jumping off now that I've seen Jinder for awhile as champ, aside from his look he is garbage. Can't wait until the tour of India this month is over, so he can drop the belt finally.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
He isn't white and small enough for smarks like Bruce. fukking pathetic behavior from a grown man.
He'd be cheesing heavy if some vanilla midget like Bobby Fish or Roderick Strong got a Jinder style push. :mjlol:

WHERE ARE YOU NOW?!?!?!?!?! :sadbron::damn:

White dudes really believe their opinions hold more weight when they yell and curse like children.
Dude is like 35 years old and getting this upset over scripted entertainment:hhh:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
He isn't white and small enough for smarks like Bruce. fukking pathetic behavior from a grown man.
"I even had people go further than that in the critisim of my analysis of this fukking BUM! :damn:"
I think some wwe fans on twiiter said he hates Jinder because he's not white and that he sounded :mjpls:
Doubt it though :patrice:, but I know Jinder is very near the Cena/Reigns & HHH levels of hatred

reigun

Superstar
Daps
I get not liking Jinder. No one is above criticism, and I would actually prefer he not amass the of wealth of defensive stans that top guys like Cena and Reigns have. Blind love is just as annoying as blind hate.

But with Jinder, there's this tinge of :mjpls: that I can't look past. Like all the people who say he's somehow disgracing the title or him holding it lowers its prestige. Really? So we're ignoring all the bullshyt reigns that have happened in the past? We gonna ignore Backlund in 94, Vince McMahon, and half of Cena's reigns being him hot potato-ing the title between himself, Edge, Punk, and Orton? Bruh, they put the belt on Sheamus. Sheamus! Three times! But Jinder is the one that's the problem.

Sure, they could have built him up longer, but Jinder isn't the first person to get hot shotted to the title and he won't be the last. Even if you wanna say some shyt like "it's only cause of India," so what? It's a scripted TV show. Every WWE champion in history is the result of a business decision. :manny: From Hogan, to Bret, to Austin, to Cena, every single person that held the belt did so primarily because WWE was trying to sell tickets and merch. And like @Momentum said, if it was someone like Adam Cole or Drew McIntyre (who was also in 3MB), half these smarks wouldn't care. That's no disrespect to those cats, but it is what it is.

Again, no one has to like Jinder. I don't even think he's that's great a wrestler (not like that matters to being WWE champ). But you can't tell me the anger he causes doesn't have something to do with the color of his skin.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get not liking Jinder. No one is above criticism, and I would actually prefer he not amass the of wealth of defensive stans that top guys like Cena and Reigns have. Blind love is just as annoying as blind hate.

But with Jinder, there's this tinge of :mjpls: that I can't look past. Like all the people who say he's somehow disgracing the title or him holding it lowers its prestige. Really? So we're ignoring all the bullshyt reigns that have happened in the past? We gonna ignore Backlund in 94, Vince McMahon, and half of Cena's reigns being him hot potato-ing the title between himself, Edge, Punk, and Orton? Bruh, they put the belt on Sheamus. Sheamus! Three times! But Jinder is the one that's the problem.

Sure, they could have built him up longer, but Jinder isn't the first person to get hot shotted to the title and he won't be the last. Even if you wanna say some shyt like "it's only cause of India," so what? It's a scripted TV show. Every WWE champion in history is the result of a business decision. :manny: From Hogan, to Bret, to Austin, to Cena, every single person that held the belt did so primarily because WWE was trying to sell tickets and merch. And like @Momentum said, if it was someone like Adam Cole or Drew McIntyre (who was also in 3MB), half these smarks wouldn't care. That's no disrespect to those cats, but it is what it is.

Again, no one has to like Jinder. I don't even think he's that's great a wrestler (not like that matters to being WWE champ). But you can't tell me the anger he causes doesn't have something to do with the color of his skin.

There's a lot of people out there that get really mad when you bring up racism

Reminds me of dudes that really hate gays and then you find out that they are gay af :mjpls:

You're not racist huh? Why is it such a touchy subject then :mjpls: