Respawn employees were reportedly denied requests for a Black protagonist in Jedi: Fallen Order

Daps
1AAF17FF-50C0-4211-9DC0-FDEDC8D4ECD7.jpeg

I think all the Black people need to have more glossy skin because Black people have more oily skin than other people." The comment was met with "dead shock

They just be saying anything, Yakubs are literally known for having oily skin.
:sas2::mjpls:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Only reason I haven’t played the game is because the protagonist looks lame as fukk. I ain’t even racist. I loved Star Killer in The Force Unleashed.

dont believe the hype about the game. I played the game since everyone was saying it was great, but its just a shytty Souls clone with very high production values. You are not going to feel powerful like Force Unleashed.

Story and plot are trash, all of the characters are lame, combat isn't as tight as a Souls game, all enemies are pretty much copy pasted. The best part of the game is a cameo at the end.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Only reason I haven’t played the game is because the protagonist looks lame as fukk. I ain’t even racist. I loved Star Killer in The Force Unleashed.

100%

I've downloaded it twice and can't bring myself to play past the first zone.

He looks lame and ugly as hell. I can't be seen playing that shyt :mjtf:

Games like Star Wars have so many options you should be able to create your own character on a ng+ or something at least.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
They couldve at least got a cac protagonist that didnt look like a dweeb tho. Starkiller was my guy, I literally havent bought Souls Wars Fallen Order cause I dont wanna run around as fukking Jerome Valeska in a Mexican poncho.