Resident Lesbian.....Hi

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I woke up to this shyt :scusthov:

nikka don't ever use the fat fingers to type my name again.
@Rawtid I see you dapping away let's not go there .

I just woke up from from a nap I will son both of you ugly mother fukkery to oblivion.

Before you "son me into oblivian" I want you to ask yourself what effect does your opinion about me have on MY life? You don't sign no checks over here and because you'll never sign my checks, I will NEVER care what you have to say about me. I'll dap whoever/whatever I want, including some of the shyt you say and the last person I think about when I do it, is you. :sitdown: Stop being so fukking sensitive all the time. For someone so manly you stay acting like a bytch.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
na....

ima take her bytch

she could play with them strapons all she want

she cant satisfy a woman how i can

For someone so manly you stay acting like a bytch.

tumblr_m6j3gdxTzl1qa10hao1_500.gif

I'm sorry but TS is one of the funniest posters on this bytch. :pachaha: How can anyone dislike him? shyt's hilarious. :laff:

Blacsmiff

Pro
Daps
Reppin
California
Before you "son me into oblivian" I want you to ask yourself what effect does your opinion about me have on MY life? You don't sign no checks over here and because you'll never sign my checks, I will NEVER care what you have to say about me. I'll dap whoever/whatever I want, including some of the shyt you say and the last person I think about when I do it, is you. :sitdown: Stop being so fukking sensitive all the time. For someone so manly you stay acting like a bytch.

edge.gif

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So resident lesbian reallly eats coochie like that ? :leon: How she look brehs, is she one of them lipstick lesbos or the ellen, mc lyte, queen latifah looking broads :damn: