Reppin
Cali
the-wire-hassan-johnson.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, i just tried this for the first time tonight, no way im playing through an entire game like this. This shyt is way too realistic :damn:

giphy.gif

I got up till the first lycan encounter, forgot how to pull my gun out, barely managed to do it and just barely killed it. I’ve had enough trills for the day:hubie: back to moss

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Bought this on sale last night and yoooo this shyt kinda intense. I’m still near the beginning and these wolf looking things on my neck.

Then some big ass boss comes out of no where with a sledge hammer :damn:

I had 3 bullets left :sadcam:

I saw some fire barrels spread out so I’m just gonna try and look for those.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bought this on sale last night and yoooo this shyt kinda intense. I’m still near the beginning and these wolf looking things on my neck.

Then some big ass boss comes out of no where with a sledge hammer :damn:

I had 3 bullets left :sadcam:

I saw some fire barrels spread out so I’m just gonna try and look for those.

U play in VR or on the screen?

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Beat the main campaign today. took a break from this to beat Jedi:Survivor and came back to this a couple weeks ago.

Game was fun. I liked it better than 7 but, I never played 1-6 so some of the lore revelations were lost on me.

Gonna try and beat rose DLC this week then read up on 1-6

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beat the main campaign today. took a break from this to beat Jedi:Survivor and came back to this a couple weeks ago.

Game was fun. I liked it better than 7 but, I never played 1-6 so some of the lore revelations were lost on me.

You played in 3rd person or 1st person?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Rose DLC is hands down the worst DLC I've ever played.
The entire thing was an excruciatingly tedious test of boredom and incredibly cheap deaths.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Rose DLC is hands down the worst DLC I've ever played.
The entire thing was an excruciatingly tedious test of boredom and incredibly cheap deaths.
I was gonna let that nikka waste his time for wasting my time reading his posts on an almost 3 year old game he’s been bumping single handedly like we’re all supposed to gaf but you better than me :manny:

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I was gonna let that nikka waste his time for wasting my time reading his posts on an almost 3 year old game he’s been bumping single handedly like we’re all supposed to gaf but you better than me :manny:
Kind of a weird sentiment considering you chose to come into the thread and no one forced you to read?

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Kind of a weird sentiment considering you chose to come into the thread and no one forced you to read?
I don’t have any qualms w you. Was just an observation and I made my statement because I’ve posted in this thread when the game came out so I get notifications when it gets bumped by someone like you years later. I was going to let it go until I saw other people besides you chime in is that something your simple mind can grasp?