Resident Evil The Final Chapter (Updated with 2nd International In Op)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They make a lot of money.

Why ask silly questions like this?

No clue why cats don't understand math in this forum:russ: if it makes money, best believe hollywood or any business that's in the business of making money will use it to their advantage. Like everyone asking why do they keep making transformers sequels. Possibly because the last two have grossed a billion worldwide, maybe that has something to do with it

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
No clue why cats don't understand math in this forum:russ: if it makes money, best believe hollywood or any business that's in the business of making money will use it to their advantage. Like everyone asking why do they keep making transformers sequels. Possibly because the last two have grossed a billion worldwide, maybe that has something to do with it
Just like in another thread some cat saying Wb should stop production on all their DC films and get out of the business and me saying this is retarded they make money they aren't going to willingly stop their entire purpose because some people don't like their films.

And cats actually dapping him up and attacking me for stating the obvious :mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Just like in another thread some cat saying Wb should stop production on all their DC films and get out of the business and me saying this is retarded they make money they aren't going to willingly stop their entire purpose because some people don't like their films.

And cats actually dapping him up and attacking me for stating the obvious :mjlol:

Also....Warner Bros entertainment owns DC comics lol..has since the 80s or before. Like that's not a marvel/disney situation. Warner Bros is the parent company of DC Entertainment so they would have to willingly sell off an asset that makes them millions in licensing, merchandising, comics, and everything else. How stupid would that be? Should they change their creative process? Yes and Geoff Johns being the top dog is a sign of that but :russ:

I'm always amazed at all of the 6 figure making cats in here who don't understand the first thing about business or economics

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
fukk it, I'm in. I need to do a rerun of all the movies like I just did for Final Destination since a new one is coming out for that series as well.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nah the first 2 are piff. I still enjoyed part 3 but it was ehh

I was hoping after that last one that they would reboot this franchise as a more straightforward horror movie and get rid of Super Alice.
Yeah I really wasn't crazy about her having super powers and all that. The turn the second movie took was ok, but beyond that was shytty. The first two were largely horror, and I was big on that. Real good still I think

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
These movies are so terrible but so enjoyable to watch at the same time. Watching this one out of obligation.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Oh right, this was the movie where the stunt woman got royally fukked up on set. Lost an arm and all that shyt.:huhldup: