Resident Evil Netflix Series (July 14, 2022)

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Evelyn Marcus is still way better than James Marcus and his stupid emo, opera singing leaches.

Never trust cats with two 1st names :ufdup:

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Bert better stay alive, man..:to:

He was the best. Minding his own business living his best life with his microwave seafood and classic hip-hop calling out hypocrisy in Olive Garden. Give the man his unlimited bread stick :damn:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Bert better stay alive, man..:to:

He was the best. Minding his own business living his best life with his microwave seafood and classic hip-hop.

I don’t wanna believe
that “Blade” Wesker was gone :mjlol:

We really need more of him and I hope he comes back in the next season. Like they can’t just kill him off screen like that

That flat top is a smiley :dead:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Mothafukka Team Bert with the :blessed: .

:ufdup: You better not take away Bert in S2E1. We deserve a whole ass season and heroic death at minimum.

It's so refreshing to have Lance play a goofy character with personality without the Lance voice and being serious all the time.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
I link it so far. Started out cheesy but picking up steam as the season goes on. There’s some legit mystery surrounding Wesker family and I gotta admit that I’m loving to hate all of them cause they’re all 3 reckless selfish dangerous fukks 😂

It’s not an A tier or S tier show but solid B tier entertainment and you really can’t ask for more than that from an RE movie or show. The tv/movie game is getting too fukked up by the Simpson comic book guy neck beard types…