Resident Evil 7 Official Thread [PSVR Compatible - PS4Pro 4K HDR]

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
This was on sale on psn so I'm playing it to kill time till GOT. Im loving it. Just past getting the arm. I realy fukkin hate insects though so that's the only part that's got me kinda fukked up:russ:.

fukk no I'm not playing it in vr. Have them shyts crawling on me. fukk that. :bryan:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game is great all the while the family are around, falls off once you have nothing but black blobs to fight in that last 20%

Romell

Superstar
Daps

Cool mod to make the game like the original releases. I doubt it gets enough progress to get a full release though.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First half of this game I remember thinking that this was gonna be the GOAT RE game. After the Swamp House it's not as good but that first half :wow:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Decided to try this out since it’s free with Stadia Pro. Mind you I’ve never really been in to horror movies or scary shyt outside of the Walking Dead but I know that’s light

THIS shyt scary as fukk brehs wtf :bryan:

I’m barely past the first save point and I’m already :whew: cuz I’m high playing in a dark room with headphones on:to:

I think I’m in over my head give me strength brehs:sadcam:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Decided to try this out since it’s free with Stadia Pro. Mind you I’ve never really been in to horror movies or scary shyt outside of the Walking Dead but I know that’s light

THIS shyt scary as fukk brehs wtf :bryan:

I’m barely past the first save point and I’m already :whew: cuz I’m high playing in a dark room with headphones on:to:

I think I’m in over my head give me strength brehs:sadcam:

bytch ass nikka :umad: