Resident Evil 6

GhettoNintendo

chill its a secret b
Daps
Reppin
nyc.
the whole co op thing ruined all of the suspense I think 4 had, yeah I had fun playing through it with a friend but it was too much of a sacrifice for the survival horror aspect, you never felt up against it like in 4
4 was crazy. especially when you're surrounded by the villagers in the beginning of the game.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
6 does too much and fails at everything.... :scusthov: plus your left with justt more answers then fukking questions, the writers cannot write a cohesive story for shyt..

There's still an active story in Resident Evil Games? I mean I've long given up trying to pull everyone into a cohesive canon with different viruses and Chris/Jill/Claire always on different parts of the globe looking for each other. shyt's as convoluted as the Metal Gear Series if you don't follow it close enough.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: nikka RE4 is one of the best in the resident evil series. 5 and 6 are trash.
6 is trash.

5 is crack.

Most fun RE mainline game. I can respect someone liking it over 4. Hell, I know personally a few people who liked 5 over 4 even though I tell them 4 is really good.

To me 4 ruined the feel of RE. It went from a survival horror game to an action game. RE4 is overrated imo. I never quite liked it like that. i keep lying to myself about RE4 being the goat but I just lose interest while playing.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
There's still an active story in Resident Evil Games? I mean I've long given up trying to pull everyone into a cohesive canon with different viruses and Chris/Jill/Claire always on different parts of the globe looking for each other. shyt's as convoluted as the Metal Gear Series if you don't follow it close enough.

I know... but the shyt is like :mindblown: JUST GIVE ME fukkING ANSWERS ALREADY!!!

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I'm not sure what cave I was in when this game was released because I don't even recall hearing or seeing anything about it has anyone played it? I see that it's 15.99 on PSN.
I bought it Years ago at Full Price and I still don't regret it. It was a Good Play for Action, don't buy it looking for Scales like some in the past. $15 is a Great Price on PSN but my Backlog is Huge so I'll wait until it goes on Sale again.:manny:

:eat:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
RE6 is hated by RE fans for not being RE.
Personally I thought the game was great.
You take away the resident evil name and you have an action packed, very entertaining game that offers the entire campaign as local or online co-op.
Very few games let you run full speed in one direction dive on the ground slide and mid slide do a 180 to shoot the enemies chasing you. There's a ton of moments I had where I was like "man I can't believe I just pulled that off". Its fun. But a traditional RE game it certainly is not
It was a good game.

Clowns were like

Buh buh buh its not survival horror. fukk does that even mean anymore. fakkits probably wouldnt call re1 survival horror if it was released for the first time this year.

Re6 was an action game with survival horror elements. shyt was nice.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
6 is trash.

5 is crack.

Most fun RE mainline game. I can respect someone liking it over 4. Hell, I know personally a few people who liked 5 over 4 even though I tell them 4 is really good.

To me 4 ruined the feel of RE. It went from a survival horror game to an action game. RE4 is overrated imo. I never quite liked it like that. i keep lying to myself about RE4 being the goat but I just lose interest while playing.
Scust at anybody liking 5 over 4.

5 went full retard and ruined the series.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Dont diss gears of war like that...:mjlol:

nah I’m sayin tho. I think capcom went that Action route due to the popularity of GoW 2 to compete. That game was sick as fukk.

We all know capcom changed the game with that RE 4 camera. It was like they got butt hurt when Gears got popular with their action themed version and decided to bite it to cater to that crowd instead of staying true to survival horror.

:manny:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Any coli brehs got this on XSX? I’m playing now and had no idea it had coop

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL