Resident Evil 4 Remake. PS5/PSVR2/SeriesX/S/Steam. March 24th 2023

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
The “Ada Wong” dlc didn’t suffice, even though it rocked. I want more content from this game. Imagine all the asset pieces from development they still have or didn’t use. I’d even take a Luis arc or “what if” scenario

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ramons bytch ass
On the Hardest, difficulty

True Skill.

Annoying ass turd.

Last edited:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
man i am late as hell but i FINALLY got to play this on my OWN computer. upgraded my GPU last week! im still couch-bound and using a crutch but this is helping pass the time nicely :mjlit:

only problem is... i am AWFUL at these new controls, lol. i wish you could customize them more. holding L2 and pressing R2 to shoot is kind of weird... so used to holding R2 and pressing X or A. i only installed it yesterday but im slowly getting better.

i will say this remake is a LOT more difficult than the OG gamecube version. graphically its beautiful (make sure you enable corpse physics and limb/extremities.

ill admit i copped the -EMPRESS release (if you know you know) but i might actually pay for this on Steam and get the DLC. its dope

i miss that one Ganado model that looked like Grady from Sanford and son, though

images

MV5BMGM1YTFiYmQtMThlNC00MDY1LWE4YjMtNDVjOTI1ZjExYzNlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Love this game. Just killed Krauser. Easily one of the best survival horror (let's be real, this is an action game masquerading as a survival horror game) I've ever played. Ramón has been my favorite boss fight in some time.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I honestly wish they fixed the weird shyt they did in Re2 with the A and B campaign.. it's just so jarring while RE4 is a smooth sensical narrative on both campaigns

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I honestly wish they fixed the weird shyt they did in Re2 with the A and B campaign.. it's just so jarring while RE4 is a smooth sensical narrative on both campaigns

We could’ve some premium fukkery before that post edit you made. :skip: