Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
They still alive when you shoot their legs tho...:dahell: I mean...:ld:

And?

The game is advancement and survival and not back tracking.

The hardest place to hit them is the head.

I'm hitting them bytches with two in chest to incapacitate for a second and run pass or in the leg.

No point when there's limited ammo.

I almost didnt beat the game because I killed 98% of the enemies--dogs, zombies, all but one or two lickers (:russ: I killed every zombie in the jail)--i had no ammo at the end and killed the scientist with the damn knife.
I've been legit screaming that while watching a ton of people's gameplays :snoop:

:russ: and it's ppl who were trash on Standard Mode.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The hardest place to hit them is the head.

I have NO problem getting headshots, GTA trained me too well for that...:salute: The zombies move too slow for you to miss..Problem is in the new games they don't stay down even if you are perfect and half the head is gone. the dead center shot is the hardest to do...:ld:

But I get what your saying, dont waste the bullets just down them and keep it moving...:ld:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I have NO problem getting headshots, GTA trained me too well for that...:salute: The zombies move too slow for you to miss..Problem is in the new games they don't stay down even if you are perfect and half the head is gone. the dead center shot is the hardest to do...:ld:

But I get what your saying, dont waste the bullets just down them and keep it moving...:ld:
Only headshots with the shotty, over here and we need that ammo for what's his name Harkin or the dogs

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
20 mins for my first playthrough, didn’t expect it to end that fast, so nemesis was only in my game for a total of 20 seconds from when he appeared to when I put the fire out

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I killed every zombie in the jail

giphy.gif

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I'm lowkey pretty hyped for Resident Evil 8 more than resident Evil 3( I already got it pre-roder). If Resident Evil 7 is based in Louisiana. Maybe the next game will be another city level outbreak in New Orleans based around the old Charity Hospital.

Charity-Hospital.jpg

Be a dope ass setting.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I'm lowkey pretty hyped for Resident Evil 8 more than resident Evil 3( I already got it pre-roder). If Resident Evil 7 is based in Louisiana. Maybe the next game will be another city level outbreak in New Orleans based around the old Charity Hospital.

Charity-Hospital.jpg

Be a dope ass setting.

RE8 is coming 2021, the story leaked...the protagonist is Ethan again.