Resident Evil 1 Remake coming in 2026(Rumor)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I mean a Wesker Trilogy of 1/Code Veronica/5 remakes would be dope as hell. If they doing that i don't mind waiting for RE9.

But if that's not the plan cut all this nonsense out and go straight to 9.

We never getting DMC6 are we? :sadcam:

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I may be in the minority, but I'm all for classic PlayStation 1& 2/GameCube/Xbox era games being remade with current gen graphics and controls.

Stop letting nostalgia cloud your judgement. A lot of those games do not hold up well today. Don't believe me? Go fire up some of those classic games.

I tried to play Goldenye and that shyt was horrible because of the controls and that's a game I loved as a teenager. :scust:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I may be in the minority, but I'm all for classic PlayStation 1& 2/GameCube/Xbox era games being remade with current gen graphics and controls.

Stop letting nostalgia cloud your judgement. A lot of those games do not hold up well today. Don't believe me? Go fire up some of those classic games.

I tried to play Goldenye and that shyt was horrible because of the controls and that's a game I loved as a teenager. :scust:

I’ll take a good remaster/remake over backwards compatibility any day. I hate playing old games

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps

I can’t sit through the gta 3 vice city or San Andreas, the controls is terrible

Like I don’t even know how I played gta 3 back in the day, they need to fix them remakes so I can play it

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Because we now have better technology, can make those games with awesome graphics, modern gameplay and control, actually scary ect.

Its crazy to me that people are against remakes, gaming is an interactive medium, remakes are welcome.
It can be argued the last got damn almost 10 years have been nothing but remakes and unnecessary sequels in every entertainment medium. I enjoyed RE2 remake and Resident evil 4 remake, but I'd rather studios spent more time being creative and making something new. It feels like everyone wants to go back to the 80s and 90s/early 2000s, rather than moving forward and revolutionizing. That is what that era (80s/90s) was about.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Lazy.

How about a new Resident Evil game that doesn't suck? 5 and 6 were trash. 7 was OK but 1st person camera, we want a new dope RE that's in 3rd person camera.