Resident Alien on Syfy

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I'm still not quite sure how much if the "disguise" is shapeshifting, and how much is illusion. In the mirror he looks like an alien, and certain rare humans see him as an alien, but he's clearly physically morphing as well.

I had to laugh when he mentioned that he was thinking of eating a piece of a human, just to see what they taste like.

It took me a couple of days, but I finally figured out what this episode reminded me a little of

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
This show is so hard on hoes

Its glorious

Storyline getting alittle stale in these mid episodes

They still got me though...for now

I like it, but I don't understand how they can keep this going for multiple seasons.
The problem is this:
A lot of the humor comes from how "evil" the alien is.
If he grows and shows character development, the show could become "soft" and lose its edge.
BUT if he stays the same and doesn't develop, then the show just becomes a repetitive "Wile E Coyote" cartoon.
So it's going to be really hard for them to find the right balance and keep it going.

Daps
I like it, but I don't understand how they can keep this going for multiple seasons.
The problem is this:
A lot of the humor comes from how "evil" the alien is.
If he grows and shows character development, the show could become "soft" and lose its edge.
BUT if he stays the same and doesn't develop, then the show just becomes a repetitive "Wile E Coyote" cartoon.
So it's going to be really hard for them to find the right balance and keep it going.
Honesty well said

As soon as the alien quits acting like "Deadpool" im out