Resetera are some real fakkits, man EDIT: The Official ResetEra Reacts to Cyberpunk 2077 Thread

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Yo.........why they make the thread member only? :jbhmm:
This like the only mass shooting thread that is done like that it seems? :jbhmm:
Is this one of the first mass shooting carried out by a trans person in a minute :jbhmm:

As far as what's being posted. Apparently the trans person shot the school up because they were allegedly sexually abused by the founder or something :francis:
While I can empathize with that what did the children have to do with that shyt? shyt is wild like they ain't got nothing to do with that shyt but now they dead and did she even get her intended target?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's true that there was a child sexual abuse coverup at that school. However, there's zero evidence to support the belief that the shooter was involved. It wouldn't justify their actions anyway.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Place seems to be having a meltdown between the recent school shooter being Trans, Chris Avellone being vindicated and Jonathan Majors possibly being vindicated as well.

I said nice things about them a few pages back but they really are a trash fire and shyt like this proves it. Just complete hypocrites and I love seeing them scramble to delete the trail and banhammer anyone who calls them on it lol

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Gorilla arms=invest in body/melee
Mantis blades=invest in reflex/cool/body

All depends on your play style

Bet, been putting a lot into cool and reflex. Found out too late about that cold blood build

Btw you know if it's better to upgrade weapons or try to craft them?

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Bet, been putting a lot into cool and reflex. Found out too late about that cold blood build

Btw you know if it's better to upgrade weapons or try to craft them?
Find semantics for Iconic Weapons & make sure you have a bunch of components especially legendary components but that’s just me

If you find a weapon you like keep it and upgrade it