Resetera are some real fakkits, man EDIT: The Official ResetEra Reacts to Cyberpunk 2077 Thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hfytclq.png

2 months :bryan:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It’s already happening it’s number one on ps5 games on amazon and number 2 on psn. They are gonna Streisand effect this shyt into being more popular than it was before just like Hogwarts and Cyberpunk
you'd think by now they'd learn that their foolishness keeps backfiring so their echochamber of fakkitry and loserdom needs to end.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
May as well ban discussion of the game like they did Hogwarts Legacy

Thats basically whats gonna happen, if you can’t talk about the game in anyway without triggering people, most people are just not gonna bother discussing it in fear of getting banned, thats what they want.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I decided to peek into that threads last couple pages and lo and behold the only actual woman in there is like this is fine. Then these fakkits argue with her, the cognitive dissonance on display on that site needs to be studied. one of them weirdos said Eve is infantilized meanwhile they are trying mansplain to shorty why she should be mad :mjlol: The bytch is a literal murdering weapon how is she infantilized :dead:

"I liked the demo, highlights for me were the music on Eidos 7 and the boss fights. I definitely want to give the full game a go and experiment more with the equipment load-outs.

Speaking as a woman (because we are not a monolith like some are trying to imply) I don't mind "problematic" female protagonists in character action games like Nier Automata, Lollipop Chainsaw and Bayonetta, it barely even registers to me compared to the real-life misogyny I have experienced in my lifetime. You'll find that a lot of women either aren't bothered or even vibe with such designs and express that through cosplay and fan art. I don't understand why this game has to be some deep cultural battleground: we can examine and criticise media while still enjoying it."

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I decided to peek into that threads last couple pages and lo and behold the only actual woman in there is like this is fine. Then these fakkits argue with her, the cognitive dissonance on display on that site needs to be studied. one of them weirdos said Eve is infantilized meanwhile they are trying mansplain to shorty why she should be mad :mjlol: The bytch is a literal murdering weapon how is she infantilized :dead:

"I liked the demo, highlights for me were the music on Eidos 7 and the boss fights. I definitely want to give the full game a go and experiment more with the equipment load-outs.

Speaking as a woman (because we are not a monolith like some are trying to imply) I don't mind "problematic" female protagonists in character action games like Nier Automata, Lollipop Chainsaw and Bayonetta, it barely even registers to me compared to the real-life misogyny I have experienced in my lifetime. You'll find that a lot of women either aren't bothered or even vibe with such designs and express that through cosplay and fan art. I don't understand why this game has to be some deep cultural battleground: we can examine and criticise media while still enjoying it."

I have yet to see any actual women on social media being mad about it lol