Research suggests a woman's body incorporates DNA skeeted in em from past dikkks

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
This shyt would be wild if its true:ohhh:...I gotta see more research to have a real opinion either way but I'm open-minded :manny:

I just hope that whoever undertakes this research doesn't find themselves in a single car accident on an empty stretch of road :merchant:

This would be an absolute bombshell...imagine the social implications, cultural implications, effects on our government, how much it would strengthen traditional religions & how much it would weaken the current reigning moral paradigm...not to mention at the micro level, all the families that would be affected...you'd have to be real brave to try and study this :francis:
You would almost wish Aliens existed to derail this study.

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Interesting study, this definitely makes me know that I'm totally right making sure I only interact with good wholesome women. :ehh:

TBF. this study is exclusively talking about animals and insects. The part where it says, "In the human world, this means that the children a man has with a promiscuous woman could possess genes from previous sexual partners he has never seen or met", that's only theoretical. Some of y'all just ran with that part. :francis:
The only time it's been proven (according to the article) that a woman absorbs dna from other men is when she's already pregnant. So, brehs, make sure you don't wife a hoe that's fukking other dudes while pregnant or you share that baby :ufdup:

Crimson_Dynamo

All Star
Daps
The irony of pushing this. Lol it's basically saying don't date white women who had black dikk cause their genes would infect your Aryan progeny. Funny stuff.

I'm starting to wonder if all these super c00ns coming out in the media(kanye, issa rae, bard of American redoubt) and circulating alt-right propaganda is a form of cointelpro...:jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The irony of pushing this. Lol it's basically saying don't date white women who had black dikk cause their genes would infect your Aryan progeny. Funny stuff.

I'm starting to wonder if all these super c00ns coming out in the media(kanye, issa rae, bard of American redoubt) and circulating alt-right propaganda is a form of cointelpro...:jbhmm:

Any theory can be twisted for an agenda. The irony is that Farrakhan was talking about how woman unknowingly take on characteristics of their sex partners 20 plus years ago..... but y’all keep believing everything ends and begins with peckerwoods

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
:francis:

God tried to tell us
The sad part is there’s going to be people who aren’t saved and gotta pay the price for mankind’s sin

Hell is far Worse than just being in a lake of fire , the fire is a metaphor

This man had a dream and went to hell and said he saw a man acting like he was burning alive but he wasn’t on fire

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Any theory can be twisted for an agenda. The irony is that Farrakhan was talking about how woman unknowingly take on characteristics of their sex partners 20 plus years ago..... but y’all keep believing everything ends and begins with peckerwoods
You have a link to this.... Rep awarded if found

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
The sad part is there’s going to be people who aren’t saved and gotta pay the price for mankind’s sin

Hell is far Worse than just being in a lake of fire , the fire is a metaphor

This man had a dream and went to hell and said he saw a man acting like he was burning alive but he wasn’t on fire

People know this society is wrong but they will continue to indulge in their sin, i hate this society.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I do understand. I just know that the belief that a woman who has sex with fewer men makes her a better person is fault. Therefore I laugh when y'all try to reason it into truth.

Women that sleep around before they get in a relationship are awful people. You want us to think different but it's not gonna cut it.