Requiem for a Dream

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
one of my fav movies of all time. I've watched god knows how many times. Used to be my go to movie on planes. am I the only one that doesnt get depressed by it? :ehh:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
lol I remember first watching this movie, when all my friends and I were just getting into work and smoking blunts, lines, in 10th/11th grade, my first little profit I grabbed this on DVD, ironically....The winter scenes always scared me the most, watching them fukk up the work..., then I read Hubert Shelbys novel, which this was based, more absorbing, detailed, tragic and compelling....either way, my friends and I, would always be smoking or drinking, whatever with girls, and everyone in our little group had seen this movie, so it got thrown on a few dozen or more times, by those bytches who are ADD and shyt, throughout high school, so I'll probably never watch it again...it's a good movie, it's a little overwrought though, from my recollection.

The sdtk, besides being sampled in a few dope tracks, is very good, and worth getting. I played it all the time in hs, and I remember some punk rockesque girl who liked me, burned me a copy, I was like 'Thanks....it's all one track tho'...

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
damn people really got affected by this movie. I mean it was a little sad, but I found it intriguing more than depressing. I must have a cold heart. :yeshrug:

Yall should avoid Visitor Q then.....some of yall might give up on humanity. lol
never heard of it.

Downloading :demonic:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
if you own the dvd of this movie,...

you already know before you hit the okay button to play the film on the menu screen.

art barr