Requesting more female smileys please

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
That would be correct. He also has a very noticeable M.O...e.g female gifs on deck :patrice:

But I don't want to say too much in case you peep game and switch up on us.

Derek you're a very sick man.

:mjlol: oh so its the gifs?

Imma let you fukkboys have it....but I'm remembering names on all nikkas following around the coli locker room ghost of some other bytch ass simp ass wannabe female ass nikka named derek.....:beli: this goes for all involved. ....those levels of bytchassness r contagious

Oh and

38c01996e0f5c80d57b5d1a96487c088.jpg

Where the smileys?

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
:mjlol: oh so its the gifs?

Imma let you fukkboys have it....but I'm taking notes/names on all nikkas following around the coli locker room ghost of some other bytch ass simp ass wannabe female ass nikka named derek.....:beli: this goes for all involved. Oh and

38c01996e0f5c80d57b5d1a96487c088.jpg

Where the smileys?

bytch.....you want a smiley with half the hoe's head cut off?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@PeridotPuss

Denise.png
Denise_B.png
Kenya.png
Sureguy.png
Ohnos.png
Ohno.png

3 of them small enough to save under coli user smilies. This was kinda a rush job:francis:Get a rep train going and I can make Female smilies of quality.

Till then :punksaysgo:Pen tool is ass. Real gangstas get a steady hand and eraser tool so there are no hard edges where there shouldn't be any.
It don't take much longer unless you are a complete novice.

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
Janelle Monae isnt very expressive. I just posted the first one to show where I started and my progress. if you want a smilie quote me with a pic.

:smugfavre:

giphy.gif

:HOH1:

giphy.gif

:HOH2:

giphy.gif

:HOH3:

giphy.gif

:HOH4:

giphy.gif

:wow2:

:yeshrug:

plushcarpet

Superstar
Daps
@PeridotPuss

Denise.png
Denise_B.png
Kenya.png
Sureguy.png
Ohnos.png
Ohno.png

3 of them small enough to save under coli user smilies. This was kinda a rush job:francis:Get a rep train going and I can make Female smilies of quality.

Till then :punksaysgo:Pen tool is ass. Real gangstas get a steady hand and eraser tool so there are no hard edges where there shouldn't be any.
It don't take much longer unless you are a complete novice.
mask+brush or :camby:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
mask+brush or :camby:
Lanaya.png
But yea....Layer mask is the best way to get hair out. However, I have found just hitting the bytch with eraser and using the clone tool

to create strands is usually better. It doesn't look jarring as fukk. I prefer gimp to photoshop, BTW. No particular reason, just no reason to change now:yeshrug: