PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
:leon:what do u want to talk about??
ezgif-1061393905.gif

tc22FVG.png
hoes ...duh

And @Cat piss martini and that neg :heh: I don't know who derek is but whoever you are you a wack bytch/nikka for stalking whilst being wrong as fukk:deadrose:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
:ld: maybe women dont make the kind of expresions needed in a smiley? i dont think anyone's finding good female reaction pics and throwing them in a trash compactor

Daps
:ld: maybe women dont make the kind of expresions needed in a smiley? i dont think anyone's finding good female reaction pics and throwing them in a trash compactor

This might apply to white women....but black women? :laff:

I once showed my ex a dead cat in her yard that had been attacked by some neighborhood dogs.....I can barely describe the look on her face....shyt was like a more freaked-out version of that Doc Rivers gif :russ:

PeridotPuss

Supporter
Daps
sounds like something ole limp dikk in the booty
ass derek would say.
:jbhmm:

wat6rr.jpg
Well if I see that limp dikk nikka I'll be sure to let his simp ass know he has a simple simon ass Stan :rudy: and I'm catching ricochet negs. yall needa chill

PeridotPuss

Supporter
Daps

blackwoman-comp-mad.jpg

You're so wrong tho.

@At30wecashout good luck on your interview! I'd like the above in a smiley too once you start on these, if possible :blessed: appreciate you