Republican Vice Presidential candidate JD Vance with racist attack on Kamala Harris

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Im a c00n for wanting america to pay what they owe?:mjlol: Negged cac

You are being a c00n for doing dumb nikka shyt. I ain't fukking no female till I fukk Hallie Berry first ass nikka. Unrealistic demands you know ain't happening. You basically being a bytch ass nikka in a fukking battleground state. You can do this c00n shyt in Kentucky or Utah but in Michigan, nikka, have you lost your damn mind?

Why do you even do shyt in life if they haven't made you whole yet? Why do you work? Cacs haven't gave you reparations yet. Why do you even wake up with shyt to do? Cacs haven't made you whole yet nikka. Yousa whole goofy ass nikka. Why do you even watch sports? Cacs ain't gave you a chance to even consider owning a sport franchise. c00ns like you make me sick

Last edited:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You automatically take that as a welfare comment and not her working but not doing anything?
:patrice:

Because I have a working brain and know what dog whistles are.

Are you saying it was intended any other way?

:comeon:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
You are being a c00n for doing dumb nikka shyt. I ain't fukking no female till I fukk Hallie Berry first ass nikka. Unrealistic demands you know ain't happening. You basically being a bytch ass nikka in a fukking battleground state. You can do this c00n shyt in Kentucky or Utah but in Michigan, nikka, have you lost your damn mind?

Why do you even do shyt in life if they haven't made you whole yet? Why do you work? Cacs haven't gave you reparations yet. Why do you even wake up with shyt to do? Cacs haven't made you whole yet nikka. Yousa whole goofy ass nikka. Why do you even watch sports? Cacs ain't gave you a chance to even consider owning a sport franchise. c00ns like you make me sick
C
U
T

T
H
E

C
H
E
C
K
:umad:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:patrice: He served in the military:mjlol:

After graduating from Middletown High School in 2003,[13] Vance enlisted in the U.S. Marine Corps. He was deployed to Iraq as a combat correspondent for six months in late 2005.[14][15] There, he was assigned to the Public Affairs section of the 2nd Marine Aircraft Wing.[16][17] About his service, he commented that it "taught me how to live like an adult" and he was "lucky to escape any real fighting".[18]

War correspondents operate in the most conflict-ridden parts of the world. Once there, they attempt to get close enough to the action to provide written accounts, photos, or film footage. It is often considered the most dangerous form of journalism.

So he was like that nikka in im gonna get u sucker

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
:patrice: He served in the military:mjlol:

After graduating from Middletown High School in 2003,[13] Vance enlisted in the U.S. Marine Corps. He was deployed to Iraq as a combat correspondent for six months in late 2005.[14][15] There, he was assigned to the Public Affairs section of the 2nd Marine Aircraft Wing.[16][17] About his service, he commented that it "taught me how to live like an adult" and he was "lucky to escape any real fighting".[18]

War correspondents operate in the most conflict-ridden parts of the world. Once there, they attempt to get close enough to the action to provide written accounts, photos, or film footage. It is often considered the most dangerous form of journalism.

So he was like that nikka in im gonna get u sucker
So this nikka was combat camera? I saw more hostile action and I was admin.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
JD vance is another racist opportunistic demagogue, he was calling trump hitler and a sexual assaulter of women then switched up his tune, his dangerous policies have no place in the whitehouse. Get registered and vote against this scumbag

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You automatically take that as a welfare comment and not her working but not doing anything?
:patrice:

JD Vance is problematic, but this is a reach.
I’ve never heard an elected official’s pay referred to as a government check.

I worked for Cook County for more than five years and no one ever called their pay a government check.

It’s clearly a dog whistle for government assistance.