Republican Congressman resigns after affair with ex-ISIS member is revealed

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Infidelity. Emphasis on infidel.

I was always told that treason is a capital offense.

We got right-wingers kissing putin/kim jong un's ring, committing insurrection on state and federal levels, and now LITERALLY sleeping with the enemy...

Most that ever happens is a slap on the wrist.

If a democrat had done any of this shyt, they'd be insisting they get the death penalty.

fukk this country. :pacspit:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
The infidelity surfaced just before Tuesday’s primary with help from a third candidate, Suzanne Harp.
Wait this some fukking House of Cards shyt... "I have some information you'll be very interested in...
:picard:

If I was a voter I would not take this Suzanne Harp serious at all... if she gets that low and dirty.. how can I believe she has any morals?
giphy9.gif

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
So this chick had an affair with this dude.. but got annoyed by seeing his billboards around town. WTF? Also if she is called THE ISIS BRIDE.. she married a dude who literally wanted to KILL Americans. I mean what this dude did wasn't great or very ethical. But this chick's husband wanted to murder Americans.. Is this just about a White man having sex with a non-white woman and they are shaming him for it? (Again, the cheating is obviously not acceptable).
:gucci:

Joya says she got in touch with Harp last Thursday, after becoming tired of seeing Taylor’s campaign billboards around town.

“All I wanted was for Suzanne Harp to just say, ‘Hey, I know your little scandal with Tania Joya. Would you like to resign before we embarrass you?’” Joya told The Dallas Morning News. “But it didn’t happen like that.”

Instead, Harp sent a supporter to meet with Joya, who bared her soul in a 35-minute recorded interview posted online Sunday night by National File, a far-right news site accused by traditional media outlets of frequently publishing specious claims. Joya shared text messages with the outlet that Taylor had sent during their relationship, including one that read, “I want a long slow rim job while I have a drink—then for you to deep throat me while you stroke my cock and I cum on your tonsils.”

How a Trump-Backed Republican Outed Her ‘Rino’ Rival’s Affair With ‘Isis Bride’ Tania Joya