RepubliCACs are deadass just shipping migrants cross-country. Ron DeSantis sends 50 immigrants to Martha's Vineyard (UP: MIGRANTS SUE HIM)

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
The irony considering Dems deport more illegals than Republicans, and not just that, but it was a Republican that opened the door that could lead to open borders because an open border is at the tenet of neoliberalism, but sure, lets find ways to somehow make this be the fault of democrats. You ever wonder why red states don't take extreme measures to prevent illegal immigration? It's because all those executives are employing them at the end of the day and making bank doing so. The path to fixing this problem is naturalization, so that we can at least get out tax money while stopping exploitation.

From 1892–2018, Democratic presidents were in power for 60 years and removed about 4.6 million people for an average of 76,635 per year. During the same time, Republican Presidents were in power for 67 years and removed about 3.7 million people for an annual average of 54,670. Presidents usually inherit the immigration enforcement policies of their predecessors for at least a year. I adjusted for that by assigning the number of removals in the first year of any administration to the previous administration and the results were almost identical.

Crazy, you can try to tell me otherwise but almost everything DeSantis touches has the right and useful idiots jumping to defend it. Remember that school bill, how many people who don't vote Republican were defending that? Everything this guy does... This guy can not become president. :snoop: Secure that dual-citizenship early, brehs.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Because I'm not a cac or an agent so when I see people being loaded up and shipped around the country for political gain my first thought is of slave ships and not "yeah they have it coming"
Don’t ever compare some Mexicans that were allowed to come in this country illegally to slavery. Especially when this country loves to send black immigrants right the fukk from where they came.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Why would they do that when a lot of their lobbyist and donors hire those same illegal immigrants as well :mjlol:

Donors from both parties are out here hiring illegal immigrants and it’d be naive to sit here and insist otherwise.
I laugh at people thinking these fools care anything about this. How else will they hire folks under the table and pay them way less than they should? This shyt could be handled but nobody really wants to handle it

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
Smh at the few that are actually in support of this obvious trolling act. “The man’s a Jen-yuss!!”

The only reason they’re doing is because of election time. That roe v wade nonsense really had backlash…and revenge was brewing. So classic republican move: people have short attention spans, make a diversion tactic, a different common enemy: colored immigrants.

The real truth is this:
Rich donors to both parties want illegal immigrants to be here for cheaper labor.
There’s more ICE arrests but far less actual deportations than during Obama time
Farmers are offering seasonal visas due to lack of workers for that type of labor
More illegal immigrants are leaving than coming into US
Immigration is actually declining each year check the stats
Asians are the ones coming in more but that’s a model minority so white people don’t care

Stop falling for the dupe. It’s classic division tactics. The donors are in charge and no one’s going anywhere. That’s why not much is being done. It’s all gotcha politics. Florida and Texas are literally built off cheap labor btw

Exactly!!

I live in Texas. Abbott is a colossal fukk up, and his administration is a dumpster fire. We have a fukking crook for attorney general, for one. Two, the spike in mass shootings(some which were racially motivated) are a consequence of abbott’s relaxed gun laws. Three, we had a major freeze where people were without power and food, and rather than serve their constituents, Ted Cruz hightailed it to tropical Mexico. People fukking died due to the freewheeling laissez-afire economics these b*stards champion.

Furthermore, what is Abbott exactly proving here? These trolls are quick to spout off that he’s playing intergalactic 5D chess, but fail to mention the fact that cop-loving Abbott defunded the DPS just this year to help find his border project. They neglect to mention that federal funds were diverted from communities that need it straight into the coffers of his donor buddies and white, affluent areas. How is any of that a win? If we take his recent moves into consideration, we can logically deduce that his multimillion dollar border operation was an abject failure, and therefore is using cruel and borderline nazi political stunts to detract from that failure.

And one more thing, the bus company Abbott is using belongs to one of his donor buddies. We have clear cut corruption but not one fukking peep from these obvious right wing partisans that operate under the veil of independence.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they didn't advertised they were a sanctuary city, they declared it which is two different things entirely. They let ICE know they wouldn't be cooperating with some of their investigation methods.

They declared it because they knew they were thousands of miles away from the issue. And they only declared it when Trump was blocking immigrants at the borders. All of this is theater.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Exactly!!

I live in Texas. Abbott is a colossal fukk up, and his administration is a dumpster fire. We have a fukking crook for attorney general, for one. Two, the spike in mass shootings(some which were racially motivated) are a consequence of abbott’s relaxed gun laws. Three, we had a major freeze where people were without power and food, and rather than serve their constituents, Ted Cruz hightailed it to tropical Mexico. People fukking died due to the freewheeling laissez-afire economics these b*stards champion.

Furthermore, what is Abbott exactly proving here? These trolls are quick to spout off that he’s playing intergalactic 5D chess, but fail to mention the fact that cop-loving Abbott defunded the DPS just this year to help find his border project. They neglect to mention that federal funds were diverted from communities that need it straight into the coffers of his donor buddies and white, affluent areas. How is any of that a win? If we take his recent moves into consideration, we can logically deduce that his multimillion dollar border operation was an abject failure, and therefore is using cruel and borderline nazi political stunts to detract from that failure.

And one more thing, the bus company Abbott is using belongs to one of his donor buddies. We have clear cut corruption but not one fukking peep from these obvious right wing partisans that operate under the veil of independence.
Yeah the Feds should be on his ass. I mean I get it white privileged and money is motherfukker to go after, but he is a politician. Just dragging him through the mud is effective.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
With all due respect, these 'poor innocent people' are breaking the law. There are thousands of Black Americans, who have broken similarly benign laws, that are being treated MUCH WORSE than getting a comfy ride up to Martha's Vineyard.:comeon:

And of course its a political stunt. Its also a political stunt to call yourself an 'immigrant asylum'
This shyt is bizarro world to me. Somehow we have a protected class that gets sob stories daily in the news and an “asylum” bail out when they get caught.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
They declared it because they knew they were thousands of miles away from the issue. And they only declared it when Trump was blocking immigrants at the borders. All of this is theater.
charliemurphy-wrong.gif

WHAT ARE SANCTUARY CITIES?

The phrase sanctuary city is not a legal term, but one developed over time and more recently reflecting a response to ICE (U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement) policies and actions. In general, a sanctuary city is a community with a policy, written or unwritten, that discourages local law enforcement from reporting the immigration status of individuals unless it involves investigation of a serious crime. These sanctuary communities go beyond cities, though. One can find entire counties and states declaring sanctuary status.

These communities typically do not honor requests by ICE to detain undocumented immigrants whom local agents apprehend for misdemeanor crimes or investigations. Many in sanctuary cities also refuse to deputize their local officers as federal agents, a necessary technicality if those local officers carry out the duties of ICE agents. There is no specific federal law against sanctuary city policies.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
charliemurphy-wrong.gif

Right/wrong whatever. Call it what you want but make sure to tag me when these sanctuary cities start sending them back. This is whats missing in all of this. So now you have northern cities with illegal immigrants from south america, along with Afghanistan and Ukraine refugees. Who lunch you think they'll be taking in the cities they land?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Right/wrong whatever. Call it what you want but make sure to tag me when these sanctuary cities start sending them back. This is whats missing in all of this. So now you have northern cities with illegal immigrants from south america, along with Afghanistan and Ukraine refugees. Who lunch you think they'll be taking in the cities they land?

I read they already sent some back if they had family or sponsors they could live with. it makes no sense to send people who were looking to establish themselves among a familiar community to a place that was more foreign to them than where they were.

what are border states doing with the funds the feds give them for handling the undocumented population?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
if they don't want to say it , couldn't they adopt the same policies as republicans?

you believe what people say over what they do?
That would essentially make them both sides of the same coin on the particular topic and we know how some on this site feel about that term. Even if they felt strongly against immigration, they would be a fool to come out and say it especially with future potential voters at play.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I read they already sent some back if they had family or sponsors they could live with. it makes no sense to send people who were looking to establish themselves among a familiar community to a place that was more foreign to them than where they were.

what are border states doing with the funds the feds give them for handling the undocumented population?

I have no idea. Im still trying to figure out the $600k to send 50 illegals to Martha's Vinyard. I wouldn't rented charter bus and did it for way less.