ReportYourEx.com.....this can't be real life

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
The picture that he has, I never posted on the coli. I posted it on another site that hes BANNED from for stalking me. And I literally posted it 4 days ago. nikka is still stalking that site just for my pics?

And like I said he follows me arounf, and stalks me and my friends.

Nah I feel what your saying though. I mean dude took it too far. I'm all for fun but not when it can ruin a reputation.

Did you act nice to dude or something? Because cats like that only need an inch to make a mile. :lupe:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Nah I feel what your saying though. I mean dude took it too far. I'm all for fun but not when it can ruin a reputation.

Did you act nice to dude or something? Because cats like that only need an inch to make a mile. :lupe:

Bro you my Paterson patna but come on :wtb:

Mac

Ready for the Beach #Summer2k16
Daps
Reppin
Pretty af.
Sooo, who put RockstarMom on there?:stopitslime:

*Edit: Found my answer.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!

he kept sending me his numbers in PMs, I told himt o stop cuz I would never call him. He's been out of his part-time cartoon mind ever since..............

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
*Sees thread*

*Clicks on website*

*Sees Rockstar Mom on website*

*Immediately comes back to The Coli to find out why HarlemsOwn did this*

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Mahoney why are you so annoying? Im glad you put my oic up. I shall now make a police report. I already got my mom to get all you info based on the traffic ticket that was posted by you.

Say bye to your son. Dont believe me just watch:win:
:menlie:
u dont have a reasonable claim he didnt do anything legal. he didnt break a law :beli:

illadope

きんが
Daps
Welp son cant ever talk down on me ever again hahahahahahaha

I read this whole thing like :krs:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Jack Morley, Phoenix, AZ, USA | Report Your Ex

tumblr_m9i20neruV1rtjd2h.gif

tucker.gif

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

This isn't something to fukk around with.
:pacspit::pacspit:

My name was on there... but worse, it was on another site with my pic, and a long as description of how I 'supposedly' do. How I treat you like a queen at first then completely destroys lives, lol. fukk that, I had to take it to court.. it actually gained me leverage in a custody/child support battle... I argued that it potentially could prevent me from gaining additional employment and limit my income earning potential. My profile had like 200k hits.

I won that case.. but lost in life.. Everybody saw that shyt. bytch trended the shyt on facebook.. she called herself warning women. I never put my hands on her or even choked her ass when she deserved it, so I don't feel like it was warranted.

Talk to bitter bytches brehs. :shaq2:

:laugh:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hes laughing. Im on the phone with my mom right now. She's worked for Federal DA's office for 20 years. I tried to be cool. Its over for that now.

Devil.jpg

anyways, why don't you just return the favor and put him on there too?