ReportYourEx.com.....this can't be real life

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Report Your Ex Warn Others About Your Ex Revenge Ex Boyfriend Ex Girlfriend

Be a real man and step up to the plate brehs :smughickenbottom:

This isn't something to fukk around with.
:pacspit::pacspit:

My name was on there... but worse, it was on another site with my pic, and a long as description of how I 'supposedly' do. How I treat you like a queen at first then completely destroys lives, lol. fukk that, I had to take it to court.. it actually gained me leverage in a custody/child support battle... I argued that it potentially could prevent me from gaining additional employment and limit my income earning potential. My profile had like 200k hits.

I won that case.. but lost in life.. Everybody saw that shyt. bytch trended the shyt on facebook.. she called herself warning women. I never put my hands on her or even choked her ass when she deserved it, so I don't feel like it was warranted.

Talk to bitter bytches brehs. :shaq2:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

This isn't something to fukk around with.
:pacspit::pacspit:

My name was on there... but worse, it was on another site with my pic, and a long as description of how I 'supposedly' do. How I treat you like a queen at first then completely destroys lives, lol. fukk that, I had to take it to court.. it actually gained me leverage in a custody/child support battle... I argued that it potentially could prevent me from gaining additional employment and limit my income earning potential. My profile had like 200k hits.

I won that case.. but lost in life.. Everybody saw that shyt. bytch trended the shyt on facebook.. she called herself warning women. I never put my hands on her or even choked her ass when she deserved it, so I don't feel like it was warranted.

Talk to bitter bytches brehs. :shaq2:

Females :snoop:. Sad part is a lot of women will find a way to condone and even support such things. "guuurrrllll even if he aint do nuttin' wrong, he'll know not to in the futcha"

:gag:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Mahoney why are you so annoying? Im glad you put my oic up. I shall now make a police report. I already got my mom to get all you info based on the traffic ticket that was posted by you.

Say bye to your son. Dont believe me just watch:win:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
My post is in moderation :shaq2:

nk5CEfw.jpg

aWTJGlB.png

Mahoney why are you so annoying? Im glad you put my oic up. I shall now make a police report. I already got my mom to get all you info based on the traffic ticket that was posted by you.

:gladbron:

bth_Joker_AndHereWeGo.gif

h10AA223C

:dj2:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps

camroncryin.gif

Daps

You got that Justin Bieber :gladbron: