Reports, warnings, and Harassment.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
We don't want this to become TLR 2, but we also don't want to be tyrants. I go with the majority here not my personal opinions.

If you see something that offends you, inappropriate, blatant trolling etc... please report it. The person doesn't know who reports them, just the mods.

Please believe they are reporting you in TLR, and even in here. This is not to start a war or being petty. I usually let things like that roll off my back. This is to keep this place clean. If we want to see that, we can go in TLR. But if you don't care I'm not touching it unless I see something blatant.
2ex3gup.jpg

UPDATE:

I bushed the thread. It went left from the original OP. Feel free to make another thread for warnings and venting, pm me, hate me etc...:yeshrug:

I just thought to sticky this again for eveyone and new posters. This is just general without the personal stuff for everyone to see.

Harrassment Tips:
  • If a poster if poster is harrassing you report it and keep records.
  • If a poster is harrassing you place them on ignore, you will not get messages from them, dap notifications, unfortunately you will still get rep notifications.
  • If it is excessive and threatening, The admins can forcebly put you on the person's ignore list. They can't see you, you can't see them. I believe that stops the rep not sure :patrice: My thought is that they can't see a post to rep you on.
  • If you are being the seriously threatened report it, take screenshots, keep the PM, report the PM the admins can see them and review them.They could be banned. If they get enough reports all their post automatically go to the post moderation queue and have to be approved before its ever posted period.
  • Please remember where we are. This is the coli, more than likely pics will get saved and shared, personal information will get shared. People are fake. Some are creeps. Some of the "nicest, friendliest" guys on here are the main ones. Be careful or learn the hard way.
  • You can also turn off PM's completely off and no one can even begin to awkwardly PM you.
  • I can't ban someone from a section because they keep pming you, Ignoring is your best and easiest option. If they have nothing you care about getting out or nothing at all you don't even have to worry about what they might be saying.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
We don't want this to become TLR 2, but we also don't want to be tyrants. I go with the majority here not my personal opinions.

If you see something that offends you, inappropriate, blatant trolling etc... please report it. The person doesn't know who reports them, just the mods.

Please believe they are reporting you in TLR, and even in here. This is not to start a war or being petty. I usually let things like that roll off my back. This is to keep this place clean. If we want to see that, we can go in TLR. But if you don't care I'm not touching it
2ex3gup.jpg
unless I see something blatant.

Your Quick Gems thread offend me :mjpls:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
What happens if one gets reported?

:lupe:

I always wondered. Does the post get deleted, or they get a warning or something?

Depends. It can get deleted, rejected, poster can be warned, banned from thread and then if you get too many in here. I'll ask to have the person banned from this section.