Reporter groped live on tv

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I am pretty sure the victim is the one gets to say if it was serious or not. And since she got the police involved she obviously thinks it is serious.

Exactly. The same ones claiming it's not that serious would be ready to break a dudes face if it happened to their mom, sister or significant other.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
He zoned in on it. :mjlol: I feel her, though. Having your ass smacked by a stranger is one of the most humiliatingly vulnerable feelings ever.

I have a vested interest in seeing him go down.

Edit:

Dude gave up his freedom over this (swipe right)

:mjlol: :smh:

This the caliber of women they putting on the news now?? :scusthov: :snoop: Entire IG look like some basic thirst trap BS, no sense of class.

That being said breh should never have done that :manny:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
lack of impulse control cost him. he's from a time where that kinda thing woulda been laughed off at best, at worst the lady woulda screamed on him and embarrassed him and he would've slunk off somewhere in temporary disgrace. it was like that when i was growing up. what was just a joke in bad taste back in the 90's has today become groping and sexual assault.

another reminder that today a bad split-second decision can cost you everything.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if He rubbed her shoulders or arm or hair is that assault? What if he grabbed her and hugged her?

can a basketball player say assault after a slap on the ass for a good defensive play?

I hope for life of god I don’t see no damn tearful today show interview
As an adult you shouldn't be putting your hands on anyone unless you prepared for that backlash

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
lack of impulse control cost him. he's from a time where that kinda thing woulda been laughed off at best, at worst the lady woulda screamed on him and embarrassed him and he would've slunk off somewhere in temporary disgrace. it was like that when i was growing up. what was just a joke in bad taste back in the 90's has today become groping and sexual assault.

another reminder that today a bad split-second decision can cost you everything.
It all depends..

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Has Trump weighed in with an opinion?

Why would he

full

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
IG bio says TV News Reporter and Clothes Enthusiast. Proud Latina and Lover of Travel. Deep Thinker and Zodiac Connoisseur.
:mjlol:

She posted bent over pics on IG and was surprised when one of her "Good Morning" followers saw her in person:ufdup:. Many news stations would've got at her for those social media posts but the station management was probably into it:sas2:. Dude was a straight up creeper as well as the other runners, they was trying to grab at her too:francis:

larsattack

All Star
Daps
if He rubbed her shoulders or arm or hair is that assault? What if he grabbed her and hugged her?

can a basketball player say assault after a slap on the ass for a good defensive play?

I hope for life of god I don’t see no damn tearful today show interview
Just ask yourself how would you feel if Any of that happened to you.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Just ask yourself how would you feel if Any of that happened to you.
I lost count how man women than pinch my backside. Or touched a part of my body whether I knew them or not. Context is key with me. Dude wasn’t trying rape her. Dude was just pumped up. Nothing to arrest him or possibly lose his job over

larsattack

All Star
Daps
I lost count how man women than pinch my backside. Or touched a part of my body whether I knew them or not. Context is key with me. Dude wasn’t trying rape her. Dude was just pumped up. Nothing to arrest him or possibly lose his job over
So you would be ok if a man slapped your ass as long as he’s pumped up and not trying to rape you:mjlol: