Reporter groped live on tv

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:smh: at this coli brehs. Y'all better than this.

If this was your sister, mother, daughter and would you be okay with this?. This shyt happened to my cousin and my friend, we all got heated as fukk and ready to come look for them and beat the shyt out of them. My pop was ready to :violent: for his niece (My cousin) at the library

That cac dude is an damn idiot especially in Me Too era and what the fukk do you think gonna happen? I'm glad they caught that cac mfer and throw him in jail.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I had.a dude grab my reporter during a liveshot after a Panthers game.. so followed him but he didn’t want no smoke. I was just making sure a got a good shot of his face just in case Wr have a dump button for situations like that so it wouldn’t hit tv so he lost cause it didn’t get on tv.

mad fir the chick in Savannah, she was way too close to them runners.. You don’t run a live camera that Close to the action cause these folks will do what they can to get on a blooper reel. I bet she won’t do that shyt again

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
I'm not chasing let alone fighting nobody over this dumb shyt.

I go in close like I'm about to kiss this dude. Then I bite his ear off like Mike Tyson and ask "if he likes it rough?"
Next question

She does. Doesn't mean I agree.
You have never dated a extremely beautiful woman. Dudes try you constantly. It's one thing if the straight up with it. Then you gotta handle it. But no I'm not about to chase some nikka down when she gets objectified constantly anyway.
lol at it being “not that serious” but you also biting someone’s ear off because of it. and that last answer sounds mighty cuckish....

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
lol at it being “not that serious” but you also biting someone’s ear off because of it. and that last answer sounds mighty cuckish....
You gotta deal with dudes up front trying you. But chasing down cowards ain't my motivation.

These hoes for everybody.

I'm not fighting dudes because it's just my turn. That's childish.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I feel her.
Like, you're doing your job live on TV and some dude pulls a stunt on you like you have you ain't shyt.
She's trying to be professional and some old white slaps your tush in front of everyone? Mad disrespectful.

Can't even front tho, I'd slap a few random butts at nightclubs :manny: