Reporter audibly groans during press conference when JJ Redikk says him and Lebron didn’t discuss the Lakers coaching job until Thursday afternoon

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
How do you know he is lying, jackass? Were you there? Woj, Shams and all the other insiders said LeBron wasn't involved in the hire. But some troll on thecoli knows better? What convos were you privy to? Let us know.
8uwj85.gif

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
How do you know he is lying, jackass? Were you there? Woj, Shams and all the other insiders said LeBron wasn't involved in the hire. But some troll on thecoli knows better? What convos were you privy to? Let us know.
I didn’t mean to make you this mad. Im
Sorry.. tell me why a profess sports team would hire a man with ZERO coaching experience?? The same man that just happens to have a podcast with the star of said team?? People are going to question that man.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I wish I was in there man lol. Like bro! Why lie?! You have NO COACHING EXPERIENCE and you end up an nba head coach?? Yeah ok, Lebron had nothing to do with that :mjlol:

Dude has to be the real life version of

if he has no reason to lie then he's probably not lying, there's 0 benefit to do that here

he said Bron and him didn't speak until 30 minutes after the offer, what's so hard to believe about that? Bron coulda went and talked to the Lakers on his own, that doesn't mean JJ was in on the conversation, you don't press people for favors like that if you know they already like you, he just waited :manny: i've gotten jobs that i wanted the same way, wouldn't have happened if i was asking for a hookup

The star player wanted a particular coach and got it, that's it, there's no conspiracy here,yall nikkas are just bored cuz the season is over

forcing "entertainment" out of every second of this is gonna get old quick

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I didn’t mean to make you this mad. Im
Sorry.. tell me why a profess sports team would hire a man with ZERO coaching experience?? The same man that just happens to have a podcast with the star of said team?? People are going to question that man.
Two words

Rob Pelinka.

Literally the worst gm in basketball.

Same clown who threw 33 mil at Gabe Vincent, let Caruso, Randle and Brook walk for nothing.

But I don't expect you trolls in the locker room to know any of this. Yall will just run with narratives.

Lebron literally begged the Lakers to hire Ty Lue. So why he aint the Lakers coach? I'll let yall trolls explain that one.