Report: Usher's stepson declared brain dead

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:childplease:

if dude wasn't out there trying to kill himself this shyt wouldn't happen, when is the people doing these dangerous stunts going to accept responsibility for their own actions? it's like the dumbass families of army sons/daughters who cry about their seeds going to war, that's what they signed up for :snoop:

plus it's probably karma :stylin:

23196740.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Sad so young, but wth is a 11 year old doing on some bay watch jet ski anyways?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

if dude wasn't out there trying to kill himself this shyt wouldn't happen, when is the people doing these dangerous stunts going to accept responsibility for their own actions? it's like the dumbass families of army sons/daughters who cry about their seeds going to war, that's what they signed up for :snoop:

You need to shut your pasty ass the fukk up.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Man, that is so tragic. I just sounds like a really bad accident. I mean, it sounds so innocent that he was getting pulled along and someone else hit him. No matter what Usher and Tameka are going thru, they didn't deserve this. Especially the child, he was just there having fun. I'm truly sorry to hear this.

jab343irk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

FUCK you WHITE BOY.

Someone ban this racist