Report: Usher's stepson declared brain dead

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Usher's eleven-year-old stepson has been declared brain dead after an accident involving a jet ski, TMZ reports.

Kyle Glover, the son of Usher's ex-wife Tameka Foster, was riding an inner tube on Lake Lanier in Atlanta, GA yesterday when a passing jet skier collided with the boy, striking him in the head and knocking him unconscious. He was airlifted to Atlanta's Egelston Hospital, where Usher joined him last night. TMZ says that he has shown no brain activity since being admitted to the hospital, and that a decision regarding his life support has not been made.

The Georgia Department of Natural Resources is investigating the accident, and has ruled out alcohol as a factor.

Report: Usher's Stepson Declared Brain Dead After Lake Accident - Yahoo! Music

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
That's some sad shyt man :snoop: the kid didn't even get to live his life:wow:

James Worthy

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't wish that shyt on nobody. I wonder how this will affect his divorce.

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
GA yesterday when a passing jet skier collided with the boy, striking him in the head and knocking him unconscious.

Did he just accidentally bump into him or did he purposely try to get close to the nikka and hit him with a bat or summin?

That "striking" part got me like :wtf: reading this is confusing.

That's why u should always wear a helmet man, even when riding bikes, i know it LOOKS lame but looking lame is better than dying

:manny:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did he just accidentally bump into him or did he purposely try to get close to the nikka and hit him with a bat or summin?

That "striking" part got me like :wtf: reading this is confusing.

That's why u should always wear a helmet man, even when riding bikes, i know it LOOKS lame but looking lame is better than dying

:manny:

He was supposed to wear a helmet while swimming?

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
tragic...gotta be horrible to have a kid alive but brain dead and have to make that decison, wouldnt dream of a thought of wishing that on someine ever