Report: Kim Kardashian Is Allegedly Planning to Divorce Kanye

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
You noticed Drake doesn't really mess with white women right? Just Black girls and Latinas and even the latinas he just smashes. But he never goes into relationships with them or white chicks.
drake-dorirs.jpg

Doris Burke says she has absolutely no idea what’s going on between her and Drake :usure:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Tmz saying the divorce rumors are false:yeshrug:kim aint goin nowhere until ye dead. Bet that.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime:

Ye gonna finally get his Michelle:blessed::blessed::blessed:
fukk outta here, i hate how after c00ns n wenches get used up and tossed to the way said by others, it's up to blk ppl to mend a broken corpse.,... Ye's monkey ass better find another Becky.
he played himself.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
She'll officially be damaged goods if she leaves him...shyt she's borderline damaged goods now. Pushing 40 yrs old with 2 kids (and can't have anymore due to health problems), a bunch of mileage on her vagina and a ton of plastic surgery that's already robbed her of her natural beauty.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
She'll officially be damaged goods if she leaves him...shyt she's borderline damaged goods now. Pushing 40 yrs old with 2 kids (and can't have anymore due to health problems), a bunch of mileage on her vagina and a ton of plastic surgery that's already robbed her of her natural beauty.
Its a simp nikka born everday breh. Smh

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Women been looking up to harlots since Marilyn Monroe. It's not just the women of today.

a way larger percentage today. plus men simp for these hoes way more today to.

but yeah most women secretly want that hoe attention...sometimes its a phase and sometimes permanent.:yeshrug:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
She gone leave with everything. This nikka was so smitten over the thot he didn't even want a pre. I remember him saying if shyt fail he don't care he want her to have everything. Dumb fukk and I love the nikka. But what a dumb ass fukkin nikka

leave with half? :mjlol:

you realize she is worth WAAAAAAY more than Kanye?