Rent is due and she only has 10$ in her bank account brehs

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Deadass being a pimp is probably easier with social media. Get like 7 bad bytches from South America. Sell them a dream. Have them go to clubs and be on snap chat and ig. Have them smash rappers,athlete,dopeboys,scammers, etc. Take all the money while pay for their clothes and food since they came from a 3rd world country . They will be grateful.

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
"I better never hear a bytch say she broke as long as she got some p*ssy with an ass and a deep throat"- The Great Suga Free :ufdup:

Only thing I would give this hoe is some black trash bags to pack up her shyt before the sheriff come knocking to enforce the eviction notice. I don't give bytches my money. Never have, never plan on starting :ld:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
RIP Playboy maroy, but before he died he was documenting all of the pimps that appeared on cross country pimping 1-4 and most of those dudes ended up getting 40 years or better, pimping is just underground now, more surreptitious, & the women are the Mascots & figureheads with titular titles (Model,Public Figure,Dancer), I have no doubt in my mind that most of these semi-successful IG thots have a pimp or handler spearheading their little careers....now these bytches like the one in the OP are squares, attention whore running square for game,she's not initiated or acculturated

Pimping is dead on that level. Cops/Feds are knocking off a lot of that shyt. Meanwhile women realized they don't need pimps long ago thanks to social media and Seeking Arrangement.

This chick is finessing or in trouble with bad people. If you've dealt with IG model types you know they hit you up for money right around holidays. Like clockwork with some sob story. Or perhaps she owes someone something. Or maybe she's just broke but I doubt it.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
This is exactly what I'm talking about though. This is the type of broad that will turn her nose up at you, looks and acts like she making moves and have money. Only to find out she is broke as fukk. I thought these IG were hoes and sold that stank box? Some idiot will give her the money though. Simps on the net are still at an all time high.

EDIT. This bytch be photo shopping her body. :mjlol: She shaped like a Messican chick.

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)

It just shows you that no matter how good a woman looks, they completely ignore the fact that they need some type of education and/or skill to make it on their own. They invest all of their hopes and dreams on looks and superficial likes and followers - that they forget the very basic instinct of survival.

Has she no shame? On IG/Twitter saying she only has $10 dollars in her account and the rent is due? Get your ass off the phone and go look for a job. If she really wants to make a difference in the world, she should figure out how to fix the damn shake machine at McDonalds.