Rent is due and she only has 10$ in her bank account brehs

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
You got followers but no dollars, man that sh*t ain't adding up - Yo Gotti

Regardless, it doesn't seem like she understands how the IG thot hustle works. You use it to advertise your "services" until you land a permanent baller to save you.

The second part (landing the baller) is tougher to do because breh has to actually like you as a person, so in the meantime, stripping/web cam/sugar babying/prostitution are the most viable income sources.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
CHANGE THREAD TITLE TO

" THIS 100 DOLLAR MILLIONAIRE ON INSTAGRAM RENT IS DUE AND ONLY HAS $10 TO HER NAME "

That's why tell people never believe these people on the internet who say they ballin and doing things u wish they was doing..

Motherfukkers main ones broke

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Looking at this, you kinda understand why these brauds get the ass shots, tho.

She probably would be in a different predicament if she was dragging something back there.

Edit: On second review, she did have some work done. She must have had negative ass before because her current cheek game is marginal at best

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
RIP Playboy maroy, but before he died he was documenting all of the pimps that appeared on cross country pimping 1-4 and most of those dudes ended up getting 40 years or better, pimping is just underground now, more surreptitious, & the women are the Mascots & figureheads with titular titles (Model,Public Figure,Dancer), I have no doubt in my mind that most of these semi-successful IG thots have a pimp or handler spearheading their little careers....now these bytches like the one in the OP are squares, attention whore running square game,she's not initiated or acculturated

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
CHANGE THREAD TITLE TO

" THIS 100 DOLLAR MILLIONAIRE ON INSTAGRAM RENT IS DUE AND ONLY HAS $10 TO HER NAME "

That's why tell people never believe these people on the internet who say they ballin and doing things u wish they was doing..

Motherfukkers main ones broke
Man real talk mofo be sleeping.
I know multimillionaire cacs who dress like bums, they stunt in different ways and appearances aint one of them.

Look broke stay rich is real brehs and brehettes.....

Even now as i get older, I'm constantly focused on wants vs needs.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Looking at this, you kinda understand why these brauds get the ass shots, tho.

She probably would be in a different predicament if she was dragging something back there.

Edit: On second review, she did have some work done. She must have had negative ass before because her current cheek game is marginal at best

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
hopefully she bounces back. in life, shyt gets real quick. especially if u out here living beyond your means. society is getting harder and harder to survive in. i swear every day ii'm seeing more and more homeless ppl. but but lets go to mars :troll:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
This broad talking about she missing LA weather.. I already know the game from whoever book her

So the the thing is she comes out here on some other dudes dime 2 way plane ticket and give up the p*ssy for photo shots and they send her back to boston broke promising to send her money..

She so dumb she never signed a legal contract to make sure she will get paid

Dudes got her signing toilet paper like suge did pac