Rent A Center

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I used to work in Rent to Own and this is the truth right here. Matter fact certain items like Laptops, Game Consoles, and smaller TVs can walk right out the door with you as long as they speak to a reference or two.

You just gotta be careful cause it can go on your credit. Knew a dude who couldnt enlist cause they saw he had a TV from a Aaron's on there that he basically stole

whole point of the fake id...every major city has mexican section...every mexican area has a connect 4 ids..visas..ss cards..etc...hell u can even get ya registration/state inspection stickers to make ya ride legit..

drop the bread 4 the id n ss n go 4 wha u kno..they will never know what hit em..til after the calls dont get return..

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
whole point of the fake id...every major city has mexican section...every mexican area has a connect 4 ids..visas..ss cards..etc...hell u can even get ya registration/state inspection stickers to make ya ride legit..

drop the bread 4 the id n ss n go 4 wha u kno..they will never know what hit em..til after the calls dont get return..

The money you gotta shell out to get a decent fake i.d. plus the uhaul rental.. you might as well keep saving and buy the shyt because you're basically 1/2 way there.

I use to work for rent a center and their mark up on items is crazy. I had to repo mad shyt when I nikkas would pay. You basically had to show up unannounced and catch nikkas slippin to get that stuff back.

One thing that most people don't know is that if you make enough payments that equals the value of the item and maybe a little more than the value, you can basically stop paying and they can't do shyt. Even if they take you to court the judge wont do shyt because you've already paid the value of the item. A lot of people with 4 to 7 months worth of payments left stopped paying all the time. Most people don't know that though.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
The money you gotta shell out to get a decent fake i.d. plus the uhaul rental.. you might as well keep saving and buy the shyt because you're basically 1/2 way there.

I use to work for rent a center and their mark up on items is crazy. I had to repo mad shyt when I nikkas would pay. You basically had to show up unannounced and catch nikkas slippin to get that stuff back.

One thing that most people don't know is that if you make enough payments that equals the value of the item and maybe a little more than the value, you can basically stop paying and they can't do shyt. Even if they take you to court the judge wont do shyt because you've already paid the value of the item. A lot of people with 4 to 7 months worth of payments left stopped paying all the time. Most people don't know that though.

the ids i have seen 4 50...would make u :krs:...then most of the times tha cats that do hit the rent a center licks..picture aint even in the ids..uhauls aint shyt...u cant get 25 bucks for 1..

hit up a church..:yeshrug:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City

Yep. The law goes by what they call fair market value. So the Tv might be leased for 3gs but if its only worth 1700 on the books they will not let them touch you if you've made a penny over that. Most judges view rto as a business designed to exploit the poor and ignorant. They have very little sympathy when somebody burns a company

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
why not just save like 200 for 5 months and buy a tv? instead of paying like 2,500 fo rthe exact same tv

a sucker is born every day though

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I cant co-sign this place at all.

People paying $1,000 for an iPod or a Xbox360. :dry:

But hey, it's capitalism

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yep. The law goes by what they call fair market value. So the Tv might be leased for 3gs but if its only worth 1700 on the books they will not let them touch you if you've made a penny over that. Most judges view rto as a business designed to exploit the poor and ignorant. They have very little sympathy when somebody burns a company

The beauty of Rent A Center is most people aint even getting that shyt brand new. Somebody will rent that shyt for a few months can't pay and they take it back and the next person gets it. They will pay the same price. Meanwhile the company will get 5000 dollars worth of payments off of a TV that only costs 900 over the life of it.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I said this on the other site. when tax season hits, rent-a-center trucks are abundant in the hood. then come summertime, them same trucks taketh away as well. :noah:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
why not just save like 200 for 5 months and buy a tv? instead of paying like 2,500 fo rthe exact same tv

a sucker is born every day though

cuz muthafukkas want instant gratification and would rather overpay to have the "newest" shyt now instead of waiting and saving til they get the bread to purchase it outright.

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
I said this on the other site. when tax season hits, rent-a-center trucks are abundant in the hood. then come summertime, them same trucks taketh away as well. :noah:

same as rental cars breh...my boy calls tax season ghetto lottery