Remix: Men with bigger dikks are more special/important. ***Pause****

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
It just hit me today, no homo.:yeshrug:

A girl will always have a special place in her heart (among other places) for the dude that came into her life with the biggest dikk. pause. The nikka in the room who is 8' or more is the one who controls the dynamics in the room:yeshrug:

at school, on the job, at church, in the hospital, on the bus, at the zoo, the embassy etc

there is no disputing this. :ehh:

Women not only feign for big penises out of biological necessity but also for bragging purposes among their cohorts.

Harsh realities.:manny:

Imagine any Celeb nude photo leak, the endowed party gets celebrated and worshiped while the less than average endowed party gets ostracized and mocked.

:yeshrug:

*thread content is kinda left field but i did pause multiple times:manny:

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
Breh, I feel you. Whenever you're the biggest a chick had and you break up with them, tears get shed like you stole on their moms. They go all:sadbron::dead:

I'm like:yeshrug:no hard feelings. It just aint workin.

They're physical creatures just like us and they fiend for it too.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It just hit me today, no homo.

The nikka in the room who is 8' or more is the one who controls the dynamics in the room:yeshrug::yeshrug:

at school, on the job, at church, in the hospital, on the bus, at the zoo, the embassy etc

Sounds like the thoughts of a grown nikka that still lives mom. I guess george soros and Bill Gates and em packing 12s then

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
I noticed TLR nikkas got an unhealthy obsession with dikk sizes.. y'all discuss it more than grouped females:scust:

Mechanics discuss cars
IT nikkas discuss certs
Females discuss males/shopping
Type of nikkas to worry about dikks :wrist:
Hairlines, dikks, height,attractiveness, in each other's pockets

A lot of homo shyt in tlr low key:patrice:

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup
nikka you said the same fukking thing about big boob'ed chicks

these are FACTS.:yeshrug:

It is embedded in the genetic strand of every man to to allocate all of his mental, financial and spiritual resources towards the suckling of any pair of big titties that he comes across. This is also fact.

I am not ashamed to admit that if i see a big pair of breasts, im doing everything in my power to somehow drink from them.:manny: