REMINDER: Napoleon aka .:l'eflaur leflaur eshkoshka:. AINT BLACK!

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
Why do y'all keep referring to that poster in singular when it's plural :mjlol:.

It's a team of different people who use that account:mjlol:.

:francis:lemme find out there's a whole group of mf's uniting like this to create this dude:snoop:....
giphy.gif

885bf3ff541f55fa1948b879daf04485.gif

Last edited:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
By not black he means hes non-FBA :troll:
I just realized you used the bron smilie so I guess you were being sarcastic. Went over my head, my bad.

Why do y'all keep referring to that poster in singular when it's plural :mjlol:.

It's a team of different people who use that account:mjlol:.
Ok, and I’d assume whoever the site’s backend admin is could see if the account was multiple people.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Ive always assumed the Napoleon project was a group of Desi Indians trying to break into the hip hop industry or create a hip hop blog, so they created a shared account on the coli cause it was poppin at the time.

Cause at one time he/they were posting in the booth like a damn blog or content agggregator. Almost like they were taking content from here while posting their own...and then the twitter posts...how does one person have time to go through multiple Twitter accounts like that for content?

They would have 5 threads in the booth...5 threads in TLR....5 threads in HL....it didnt make sense at all!!!
:mindblown:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Okay this would explain alot... Cause he made some thread about Tariq and how Tariq said "we" xyz, so I asked "who is 'we?' " -- and he flipped outta nowhere with some shyt about he's Black. That wasn't even the question :what: I was trying to ask who Tariq was talking about
When he got exposed he's been changing his name on here ever since!! So he cant be tagged.
:mjlol:
@∴ L'esprit de l'escalier :jbhmm:

Just testing it out. I thought the username interesting