Remember when you could buy a game and play it immediately???

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You were super excited to get to the store, buy the game, rush back home, tear it outta the plastic and put it in ur game system.

Now you get a game, and gotta wait 20 mins for a damn OS update just bc you haven't turned system on in a couple weeks. Then you gotta wait 15 mins for the game to copy itself to the hard drive, and another 20-25 mins if theres a patch that needs to download and install.

Wth man. :damn: I'm from the old school, i just wanna play my damn game instead of looking at an progress bar.

I'm an adult and what little time I have to play games is being wasted :gucci:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
You were super excited to get to the store, buy the game, rush back home, tear it outta the plastic and put it in ur game system.

Now you get a game, and gotta wait 20 mins for a damn OS update just bc you haven't turned system on in a couple weeks. Then you gotta wait 15 mins for the game to copy itself to the hard drive, and another 20-25 mins if theres a patch that needs to download and install.

Wth man. :damn: I'm from the old school, i just wanna play my damn game instead of looking at an progress bar.

I'm an adult and what little time I have to play games is being wasted :gucci:
I gotta rep this. I barely play games anymore and when I do there's always a fukking update:pacspit:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They need to start working on a technology that removes all this shyt or else people will stop gaming. I know there have been times when I didn’t bother playing an old game because all I wanted was a quick session but don’t want to spend half an hour updating shyt. :camby:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Its not even that far back. Even PS2 didn't have all this nonsense

The 360 gave us an option to install the game on the hard drive for faster load time. I swear I thought next generation would be even faster.

This generation went backward with the load times.

Don't even get me started on that bullshyt quick resume that never works.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
61H4PL8yyFL._SX425_.jpg