Remember when the Apple Watch was supposed to revolutionise shyt?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:snoop:
You missed the entire point. In what world is $6bn in sales considered a flop?
thats fine

but why the fukk are you bringing up a link which compares rolex and the apple watch sales stupid nikka?

your point would've been made clear if you simply said the watch sold 6bn so its not a flop, but by posting an article comparing and contrasting the sales of the rolex vs apple watch makes it seem like you're comparing the two.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
thats fine

but why the fukk are you bringing up a link which compares rolex and the apple watch sales stupid nikka?

your point would've been made clear if you simply said the watch sold 6bn so its not a flop, but by posting an article comparing and contrasting the sales of the rolex vs apple watch makes it seem like you're comparing the two.
Read headlines only brehs:mjlol:
Was the BGR story too deep for you to see the point?
Get confused by fukking BGR articles brehs:pachaha:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My Apple Watch is my most loved tech device. It's to the point that even if I'm using my Samsung phone I still wear the Apple Watch.
It's a 64GB MP3 player on my wrist. Can download Spotify tracks and run them off the watch without the phone. Can be used as a Spotify remote and control music on my Samsung phone.
It manages all my workouts and syncs either to my health apps or syncs to the Apple Health app that my apps get data from (I use Withings, Hevy, LoseIt, and Nike Run Club)
It monitors my health and gives me feedback
It manages my timers

When I have my Samsung phone on me which has a different number I just turn on call forwarding and use my hotspot and it's pretty much like I have access to my iPhone even though it's at home. I get all my calls and text and don't have to pay for mobile data on the Apple Watch (cost $10 while a second line cost me $15 so obviously I opted for the 2nd line).

Apple got their hooks into me with this device. I'll probably never leave. I do have to turn off the Always on Display and Hey Siri to get over a day's battery life on a single charge.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah these tech watches are great. I got an Apple Watch, wifey has the Google Pixel Watch. Makes the day so easy and convenient.

I mainly use it for Pomodoro and timers. Can't give myself an excuse to procrastinate when I can set an alarm with a voice command basically anywhere.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
I love my Apple Watch. It's so convenient to look at texts and decline calls on the watch. Then when I'm driving, I can easily switch tracks without looking at my phone. I'd consider the Apple Watch an essential device.
I just use CarPlay for that :manny: I liked Apple Watch when I had it but I can’t go back